'Men in black sought millions to reveal name of mastermind'

Lite Beer

So these guys presented themselves to the Deputy Interior Minister claiming to be some of the Men in Black ...yet he apparently made no attempt to have them arrested or entrapped or somehow detained !! That sounds beyond stupid to me.

are you completely without a brain say i was hired by someone totally in control of government police and most of judicery and then went to someone totally opposed to the person who controlled the police government and the rest what do you think the police government and rest would do. Come on its not rocket science you know

Nothing at all and of course the government and those totally paid and controlled by that person would say they did not exist

Get it yet

Theirs people here who would claim Hitler never killed any jews facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riiightttttt..!!!rolleyes.gif So a group of MIB gunmen went to a democrat MP demanded money, who didn't think it was appropriate to get their names at the time and hand the names over to the Police, it's only now he's come forwards? whistling.gif ... Yep.. I'll swallow that story.. unlike several posters here.

I guess Gen. Prayuth made a wise decision not to include politicians of any flavour in his NLA

The Bangkok Post has an article today on how "powerful politician" declared that the MiB didn't exists and stopped all investigations by the DSI on the matter.

The article also had a reference to the PIC. That's the group which has many interesting reports with the political prisoners site quoting them:

- In fact, as PPT has pointed out, the NHRC is now a sad joke.

- The mastermind, the head of the government, the one who gave orders at the CRES and the person/s who came up with Army strategy. It is the responsibility of those who employed military means to disperse the protest and failed to control it.

Edited by rubl

So these guys presented themselves to the Deputy Interior Minister claiming to be some of the Men in Black ...yet he apparently made no attempt to have them arrested or entrapped or somehow detained !! That sounds beyond stupid to me.

are you completely without a brain say i was hired by someone totally in control of government police and most of judicery and then went to someone totally opposed to the person who controlled the police government and the rest what do you think the police government and rest would do. Come on its not rocket science you know

Nothing at all and of course the government and those totally paid and controlled by that person would say they did not exist

Get it yet

Theirs people here who would claim Hitler never killed any jews facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

I'd say likely the deputy interior minister didn't fancy having his name down on the infamous list of people that posed a clear and present danger to a remarkable thieving spree. The list includes Shipping moo, Ekkayuth, Sae Deng, southern rights lawyer and others. Nobody wants to appear on the list.

Edited by jaidam

I'd say likely the deputy interior minister didn't fancy having his name down on the infamous list of people that posed a clear and present danger to a remarkable thieving spree. The list includes Shipping moo, Ekkayuth, Sae Deng, southern rights lawyer and others. Nobody wants to appear on the list.

Ah, but some people also disappear, from the list that is wink.png

"The Democrat politician said he rejected the offer, as the requested sum was too high."

That's why he turned them down?

Not because they were murdering, criminal scum who were now resorting to extortion to gain further financial rewards for their criminality?

Lordy Lordy.

I agree. But in a country where votes, bodies, daughters and justice is already for sale why not add truth to the list.

Riiightttttt..!!!rolleyes.gif So a group of MIB gunmen went to a democrat MP demanded money, who didn't think it was appropriate to get their names at the time and hand the names over to the Police, it's only now he's come forwards? whistling.gif ... Yep.. I'll swallow that story.. unlike several posters here.

I guess Gen. Prayuth made a wise decision not to include politicians of any flavour in his NLA

The Bangkok Post has an article today on how "powerful politician" declared that the MiB didn't exists and stopped all investigations by the DSI on the matter.

Apparently they're too (domestic avian excreta) to say Chalerm.

• Like 1

jcb2001, on 14 Sept 2014 - 09:34, said:

At least, the twine is starting to unravel. The truth is getting closer.

I don't know if we will ever know the "truth," in Thailand, far too many <deleted> on all sides to be covered and protected, what could happen, as in the past, is those "willing" to sell their souls, again, will die in custody, or "disappear," one way or another, while on bail.

Apparently they're too (domestic avian excreta) to say Chalerm.

What?, Chalerm covering up and whitewashing people that committed murder?, no way!

Edited by AleG

Surprising to see the red shirt's armed wing demanding a fortune to reveal their boss. One would have thought that as democratic idealists, fighting for freedom and an end to amart oppression, helping to achieve justice would be reward enough.

......................."democratic idealists, fighting for freedom and an end to amart oppression, helping to achieve justice would be reward enough.".............................

Thanks jaidam, I just spayed coffee all over my laptop screen when I read that hilarious line.

I asked a lot of Thai people in Chiang Mai, mostly friends of my wife and I, what they thought of the redshirts. The vast majority thought they were lazy, money-hungry opportunists who would do "the bad thing" if offered enough money.

As far as these MIB are concerned, demanding money for this rather well known information, I would offer them life in prison if the give up the info, or the firing squad if they don't.

• Like 2

IF Thaworn had a police/government he could trust, it would have been a good time to set up a 'sting' and get them into custody where the advanced interrogation techniques of the RTP could have efficiently gotten all the information they had in exchange for not being interrogated further. Unfortunately, Mr. Thaworn only had Tawit and Chalerm for enforcement and we know they didn't want the truth to come out. Mr. Thaworn probably saved those murderous thug's lives by not turning them over to T and C.

Have another read of the story. According to Thaworn, he was the government when he got this million-baht offer. Or you saying (entirely correctly in my personal view) that not even Thaworn should trust Thaworn?

What part of this Democrat MP/PDRC member ethics doesn't quite compute with some of you? He was in a position, and not just a lowly pencil pusher, but a senior position within the GOVERNMENT of the time to actually do something about this, but he sent self confessed MIB's away as their asking price was too much?

So someone confesses to commiting a murder to you, but you decide it's not worth reporting as you didn't know the victim? Is this the sort of same logic that you're seeing here?

That MP was in a position to do something, but instead decided to dismiss potential killers ????

There's a very prominent poster who keeps harping on an on about PTP Logic, well what is seen here beggers belief , maybe this is just DEMS Logic ??

• Like 2

What part of this Democrat MP/PDRC member ethics doesn't quite compute with some of you? He was in a position, and not just a lowly pencil pusher, but a senior position within the GOVERNMENT of the time to actually do something about this, but he sent self confessed MIB's away as their asking price was too much?

So someone confesses to commiting a murder to you, but you decide it's not worth reporting as you didn't know the victim? Is this the sort of same logic that you're seeing here?

That MP was in a position to do something, but instead decided to dismiss potential killers ????

There's a very prominent poster who keeps harping on an on about PTP Logic, well what is seen here beggers belief , maybe this is just DEMS Logic ??

Of course we believe the belate statement of this politician as he was a democrat party member and MP with an government position as well. rolleyes.gif

The men in the right side photo are 2 of the arrested and allegedly "men in black". The men in the left side photo are PDRC guards.

LOL!!

attachicon.gifMen in Black.jpg

Oh dear, the UDD's Cyber Warriors Red Crayon Brigade, Panthip Division, is back again.

True, but on the bright side they are finally admitting that there were men in black. By defending them they acknowledge that they were on the red team. So all the years of ridiculous posts about black shirts being the military or Democrats can now be ignored. Thanks for the confession guys.

• Like 2

Funny, in the photo, non of the perps, ( who were effectively armed terrorists), who have all confessed are in cuffs or leg irons. With the jail time they are facing a break for freedom would be a dead cert I would have thought.

Never mind not wearing cuffs and leg irons, I cannot fathom why these chaps are not wearing kevlar vests and flak hats. These blabbermouth mercenaries are a target at the moment, it's getting very boring having all those prepared to give evidence about the "family" getting murdered.

• Like 2

(BANGKOK: -- Some of the "men in black" who launched attacks during the political unrest in 2010 offered to reveal the mastermind in exchange for millions of baht, Democrat Party politician Thaworn Senneam said yesterday.

Thaworn claimed to have been approached by four of the armed militants who took part in the violent - sometimes deadly - attacks during the 10 weeks of street protests by red shirts protesters against the Democrat-led government led by Abhisit Vejjajiva four years ago.

Thaworn served as deputy interior minister during the government's tenure.

Thaworn said four of the "men in black" demanded Bt5 million each from him in exchange for "telling the truth" and identifying the people who hired them.

The Democrat politician said he rejected the offer, as the requested sum was too high.)

Deep routed corruption The democtratic pototician said the demand was too high So that means if they came up with a lower figure he would pay

This is a sad statement of what is really wrong in Thailand as far a moral fiber is concerned .

Prosecute them and force them to tell you who the ring leader is. Don't pay scum like this

But the Thais don't get it

The problem is that if you are the type to float to the top in Thailand, you get very skilled in making sure others take all the risks and nothing is traceable directly to you. A few high-level red-shirts might take the fall but it is very unlikely there will be any evidence against the big man (or should I say 'little toad') himself. Even if they do get any, you can be sure it will go missing.

A triumphant homecoming to cheering crowds must seem further away than ever at the moment ....

Given the views of your wife's friends it seems surprising that political parties backing the red shirts kept on winning elections deemed by international observers to be free and fair.

Hilarious: what a freudian slip. Don't you think it should be red-shirts backing the political party, not the other way round ?.

• Like 2

Surprising to see the red shirt's armed wing demanding a fortune to reveal their boss. One would have thought that as democratic idealists, fighting for freedom and an end to amart oppression, helping to achieve justice would be reward enough.

......................."democratic idealists, fighting for freedom and an end to amart oppression, helping to achieve justice would be reward enough.".............................

Thanks jaidam, I just spayed coffee all over my laptop screen when I read that hilarious line.

I asked a lot of Thai people in Chiang Mai, mostly friends of my wife and I, what they thought of the redshirts. The vast majority thought they were lazy, money-hungry opportunists who would do "the bad thing" if offered enough money.

As far as these MIB are concerned, demanding money for this rather well known information, I would offer them life in prison if the give up the info, or the firing squad if they don't.

Given the views of your wife's friends it seems surprising that political parties backing the red shirts kept on winning elections deemed by international observers to be free and fair.

Just as surprising that those same elected parties all broke the law, lied and were removed.

• Like 1

The men in the right side photo are 2 of the arrested and allegedly "men in black". The men in the left side photo are PDRC guards.

LOL!!

attachicon.gifMen in Black.jpg

Oh dear, the UDD's Cyber Warriors Red Crayon Brigade, Panthip Division, is back again.

True, but on the bright side they are finally admitting that there were men in black. By defending them they acknowledge that they were on the red team. So all the years of ridiculous posts about black shirts being the military or Democrats can now be ignored. Thanks for the confession guys.

Was there ever any doubt they existed ? It was obvious they not only existed but were the "elite" of the redshirt terror campaign back when the red supporters on TVF said they did not exist.

Well if I am a mercenary and someone promise me 1 million baht and i end up getting 100k...then I will use my skills to make him pay or I would kill them all....

Very hard to feel sorry for them. Like the rice farmers they put their trust in the Shins and got screwed over. They may be more careful next time.

Good grief! We won the election so it's still a democracy when we use our private militia to intimidate anyone that dares criticise as we rob the country blind? Suborn the police to stop investigating our crimes and lay false charges? Promote populist policies which will cost the country dearly while providing excellent opportunities for corruption?

• Like 2