Traces of water detected on distant planet

webfact

If they can see water from 124 light years away then my johnson is a fire hose. Scientists say this, scientists say that. For farks sake they can't even agree on climate change

An overwhelming majority of scientist agree that climate change is a very real thing. Of course, that's never going to impress the creationists and other unscientifically minded people.

Yes, of course they agree. Their government jobs and research grants depend on it.

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 1

If they can see water from 124 light years away then my johnson is a fire hose. Scientists say this, scientists say that. For farks sake they can't even agree on climate change

Deary me. Nobody has seen it you chump, it has been detected. Spectrometry I suppose.

An overwhelming majority of scientist agree that climate change is a very real thing. Of course, that's never going to impress the creationists and other unscientifically minded people.

Most scientists also agree that Mars is having a similar climate change as Earth. Considering there are only about a dozen man-made objects on Mars, none which running on carbon fuels, it's kinda hard to blame gas guzzling SUV's for that.

No, they don't. There are theories that Mars in the past (you know, more than 6000 years ago) has undergone a catastrophic climate change, but scientists suspect that the reason the Martian atmosphere is gone is due to Mars lacking a strong magnetic field.

If you'd be at all interested in this you'd know that natural occurrences like gigantic volcano eruptions is one way of many to cause a change in the climate.

But hey, it's obviously better to do like the ostrich; plant your head firmly in the sand.

Edited by MZurf

Maybe they will find signs of intelligent life on this planet if they look hard enough.

Doubt it. It's hard enough finding it on our own planet.

Is there a prize or something for being the third person to regurgitate the same joke??

QED.

Maybe they will find signs of intelligent life on this planet if they look hard enough.

Doubt it. It's hard enough finding it on our own planet.

Is there a prize or something for being the third person to regurgitate the same joke??

QED.

OMG. I was referring to THIS bl*&^%Y planet in the first place, not THAT blo&^%$Y planet. That was splat! Another remark gone over the heads of our satirical humorists on TV.

Deary me. Nobody has seen it you chump, it has been detected. Spectrometry I suppose.

Figuratively speaking you genius.