Crazed Polish man causes chaos in Pattaya Soi 6 Bar Zone

webfact

Crazed Polish man causes chaos in Soi 6 Bar Zone

poland-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Wednesday afternoon, Police were forced to arrest a Polish man for his own safety after he self-harmed and threw items over a 3rd floor balcony above a Soi 6 Bar.

The incident occurred above and in front of the Solo Club and involved Mr. Denis Leszek aged 43 who was staying in a 3rd floor apartment above the bar and according to one of the bar workers he had checked in 24 hours before the incident.

It was also revealed that he was seen taking a Ladyboy up to his room along with a foreign friend. An altercation took place between the Ladyboy and Mr. Leszek, during which time it is alleged that Mr. Leszek tried to hit him. The other man in the apartment produced a pepper spray canister and sprayed it at the pair in an attempt to stop the fight.

At this point Mr. Leszek became enraged and began to destroy items inside the apartment. He also cut himself on the arm and threw items out of his apartment window onto the street below.

As bystanders witnessed the altercation from the ground floor, they were shocked to see Mr. Leszek throw himself over his balcony. He fell onto a 2nd floor balcony and then onto the road below and appeared to have suffered no significant injuries.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/149275/crazed-polish-man-causes-chaos-in-soi-6-bar-zone/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-09

• Like 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What strikes me as sad about this article is that it seems the writer thought that the "items" he threw over the balcony were more newsworthy than the fact that he threw himself over it.....that only comes later in the story as if that piece was of information was of far less importance. Glad he wasn't badly hurt though.

• Like 2

What strikes me as sad about this article is that it seems the writer thought that the "items" he threw over the balcony were more newsworthy than the fact that he threw himself over it.....that only comes later in the story as if that piece was of information was of far less importance. Glad he wasn't badly hurt though.

I rather liked the way the writer drew us in and saved that bit for the end.

Otherwise, it would have been so anti-climactic.

Edited by ClutchClark

Most news articles are written in chronological order, easier to make sense of what happened. Wouldn't it be a lot more bizarre if he threw himself over the balcony AND THEN started throwing stuff off the balcony. ?

i wonder if it was the shock of paying and seeing meat and patatoes instead of wanting a slice of heaven

Actually, if you read the newspaper article, his long term companion is a ladyboy as well! So I doubt he was shocked.....maybe he felt shafted anyways....wink.png

• Like 1

Ahh that's good the Poles are finally getting in on the act all we need now is perhaps a Peruvian nutter to do the same thing to represent their fair country in the "Balcony Jumping Olympics". What makes foreigners do this? is it too much fish sauce or chili or the hot weather that turns their brain to sand when in LOS?

Honestly on my last visit I gave soi 6 a wide berth after the shooting incident I heard about and numerous other altercations that can help you get dead quite quick if you are not careful. I was walking up and down a couple of times a few years ago and one kitty said "You walk walk look look" but no buy they are really hard up there. Same thing in Soi 7 Suk, one bird just said sabii dee then "Come on we go sing Karaoke" - I politely declined. Times are tough (For Thais with life under....)

Edited by petercool
type size adjustment