Tottenham Thread

chonabot

If Chelski win the Champions League does that mean the top 3 only qualify?

Yes, would be v harsh on the 4 th place team.

Unless the 4th placed team is Chelsea wink.png

Think youre gonna do any better against man city than you did at home?

We did a lot better rigit.

We looked shaky up until the last half hour there...at 1-0 half time I was worried....1-1 and they had their tails up.

Then we were superb for 15 mins....I hope this is how we are gonna finish the season...with a flourish of talent, attacking football and goals...well it could be called the Tottenham way...clap2.gif

No one could possibly understand the Tottenham way smokie. Well up untill the last couple of seasons i thought it was all about blowing a three goal lead!

Played well last night. Not surprised we were a bit shaky as it was a must win against a club fighting for survival.

How nice was it to see our wingers staying wide and using the width and their pace to hit on the counter. Why haven't we been doing this for the last two months. Even with Lennon injured we have the speed of Walker.

Didn't look very jaded did we. Winning teams don't do they. thumbsup.gif

Good win, as carmine suggested, in a pressure situation. Thought that going in 1-0 at half time we were slightly fortunate, but saying that freda wasn't exactly stretched in the first half. then, with Bolton getting an early equaliser, tbh, I could see the game slipping away from us, esp with royal pain in the arse davies playing , then.well, what can u say but in a devastating 15 mins of classic counter attacking , pace totally won it for us. prem league teams shouldnt be caught like that, Once maybe, that many times inexcusable, really sloppy defending, Thought that 4-1 was slightly flattering ,but there's been plenty of times when we've played as well in fact better and got nothing, but that's football.

Edited by rijit

Lennon is back! Had a great game yesterday, and together with Modric and Sandro our best players. Parker getting injured was a blessing, as it gave Sandro a chance to shine. He should be back for Saturday thou, but surely Harry cant change this team? Well its mister fuc_k the line up, so who knows.

We looked really good for 70 minutes yesterday, and our first away goal since Adebayor against Arsenal! Thats just sad...Lets hope Hutton has a typical crazy night on Sunday, and gets sent off.

I hope Parker makes the bench at least on Sunday. With Sandro out for so long he's had a tough season. Would be good to have some fresh legs for the last half hour.

The bench looked much better last night...with the exception of Sohoho of course. He don't deserve to be there imho.

Lennon is back! Had a great game yesterday, and together with Modric and Sandro our best players. Parker getting injured was a blessing, as it gave Sandro a chance to shine. He should be back for Saturday thou, but surely Harry cant change this team? Well its mister fuc_k the line up, so who knows.

We looked really good for 70 minutes yesterday, and our first away goal since Adebayor against Arsenal! Thats just sad...Lets hope Hutton has a typical crazy night on Sunday, and gets sent off.

Sandro looks bright and full of energy. Parker is the player that really looked like he needed a rest. It would be mad not to stick with the same team. We definately rode our luck somewhat and we need to tighten up a bit but i believe our speed on the break will do for Villa.

Only real concerns are about the center backs because King looks knackered again and Gallas is a doubt. Rose was looking a bit over zealous in the tackle too at times

I hope Parker makes the bench at least on Sunday. With Sandro out for so long he's had a tough season. Would be good to have some fresh legs for the last half hour.

The bench looked much better last night...with the exception of Sohoho of course. He don't deserve to be there imho.

Yeah modric great player going forward, aint a great defending midfielder, getting parker bac will be a bonus.

Yeah modric great player going forward, aint a great defending midfielder, getting parker bac will be a bonus.

1-0 up with 20 mins left that would be a smart move. Sandro has attacking options as well of course if we need to play the counter attacking game. The next match will be just as tough I reckon as Villa are in the same boat as Bolton.

Yeah carmine thought that Rose struggled last night, Going forward showed poor control and as you say a touch over zealous in the tackle, might just be nerves though. And I though walker was taught a thing or two by the wily old petrov.

Yeah carmine thought that Rose struggled last night, Going forward showed poor control and as you say a touch over zealous in the tackle, might just be nerves though. And I though walker was taught a thing or two by the wily old petrov.

Walker did struggle against him didn't he! Bit of a lesson for him last night. Would you really want to replace Sandro in his current form?

Walker did struggle against him didn't he! Bit of a lesson for him last night. Would you really want to replace Sandro in his current form?

Probably not, but there again wouldn't want to leave parker out, a happy conundrum for redknapp, or any manager to have to have.

Another excellent piece of business by Levy getting Kyle Walker on a new five year contract.

Our future backline is starting to form with Walker Kaboul and Caulker. BAE is ok at left back but i'm really not sure about Danny Rose.

CL or no CL its going to be a very interesting summer in the happenings at WHL.

Another excellent piece of business by Levy getting Kyle Walker on a new five year contract.

Our future backline is starting to form with Walker Kaboul and Caulker. BAE is ok at left back but i'm really not sure about Danny Rose.

It most certainly will!

Let's just have a win first please then we can start with the huge signings etc....

It most certainly will!

Let's just have a win first please then we can start with the huge signings etc....

Lets try and get fourth place and then fingers crossed lose in Germany. Then we'll see.

If you don't qualify for the Champions League he is off,said so himself.

Is he on a pay as you play contract Red? Seems the media is doing all the talking as per usual. This situ is no different to Modric last season anyway. He won't be going anywhere.

You got something wrong with your earoles Red, listen to the video again 30.gif

Well Alfie he said he has to do what is best for himself,from that i think you can see that he is thinking along the lines of above.He is a gimp though so it is easy to confuse his ramblings.

You got something wrong with your earoles Red, listen to the video again 30.gif

Well Alfie he said he has to do what is best for himself,from that i think you can see that he is thinking along the lines of above.He is a gimp though so it is easy to confuse his ramblings.

A gimp or a chimp?

He ain't going nowhere pal, end of!

Modric on the other hand will start to alert all his suitors anytime now and i hope Levy gets rid of him. Afterall we've knownof his intentions for a while now and should have lined up a replacement. Well, lets hope we have anyway. Huddlestone back next season is a major boost mind.