Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Never tried the thing but have 3 times in the past 2 days.  Can't get past the first page says contact my imm. office. I am sure I filled it in correctly.  I did get a new passport but have done one in office report since that, so who knows.

I actually do not mind going to Chonburi office.  Always some excitement falangs arguing with IO threatening them, etc.  Last time they threw some pony tailed dude out of the place. Quite the show. ????

5 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I did get a new passport but have done one in office report since that, so who knows.

I could be wrong but you may need to use the passport through the airport before it is in the system for on-line 90 day reports.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I could be wrong but you may need to use the passport through the airport before it is in the system for on-line 90 day reports.

There was a recent report (I think on this thread no more than a few pages ago), about someone who managed to get their local I/O to do something to "reset" the computer entry following a new passport that would allow to keep using the on-line 90 day reporting without needing to leave and then make a fresh entry into Thailand.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Never tried the thing but have 3 times in the past 2 days.  Can't get past the first page says contact my imm. office. I am sure I filled it in correctly. 

If you do not get past the first page it means that the information you have entered is not the same as is on the Immigration database.

There are 2 fields in the form that I have to fill in with incorrect or incomplete information, once I do that it goes through with no problem.

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Care to expand?

Not really, apart from the details that one of the fields has incomplete information, and another has incorrect old information.

I just kept on trying with slight differences until I got to page 2.

Your form MUST have exactly the same data as is in the immigration database (even if it is wrong) or you don't get to page 2.

Edited by sometimewoodworker

Hi all, my 90 day check in for my

non-b is due on the 19th March and it isn’t working for me online. I am going on holiday on the 24th March. Does leaving the country count for the report or only when I arrive back? If not, is it likely I will be fined when I land back in Thailand? Trying to avoid a trip to immigration if possible!

10 minutes ago, LauraW said:

non-b is due on the 19th March and it isn’t working for me online.

Give it a go later today, I have had issues trying to do it over weekends and early Mondays before. Today is your last opportunity anyhow. 

Can't predict if not doing the report will be an issue but you are allowed to do it 7 days late, when you will have already left the country, and hence does not put you in a fine-able position.

Edited by jacko45k

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Give it a go later today, I have had issues trying to do it over weekends and early Mondays before. Today is your last opportunity anyhow. 

Can't predict if not doing the report will be an issue but you are allowed to do it 7 days late, when you will have already left the country, and hence does not put you in a fine-able position.

Thanks for the help! It’s not letting me progress so I assume some of my info isn’t the same as the database. I did get a new passport recently so it could be that.

46 minutes ago, LauraW said:

Thanks for the help! It’s not letting me progress so I assume some of my info isn’t the same as the database. I did get a new passport recently so it could be that.

Try it with the old passport number, if you get past the first page you will know that that was the problem.

6 hours ago, LauraW said:

non-b is due on the 19th March and it isn’t working for me online. I am going on holiday on the 24th March. Does leaving the country count for the report or only when I arrive back? If not, is it likely I will be fined when I land back in Thailand? Trying to avoid a trip to immigration if possible!

I'll defer to UbonJoe on this, but you've got a 95 day window to report (the five day gratis for in person reporting), so if you leave the country on day 95 (Mar 24th), why would that be any different than leaving on day 90, or day 80, or day 94 -- for the purposes of late reporting? In fact, airport Immigration doesn't check local yokel stuff like 90 day reports, or TM 30 filing, so no problem leaving the country, even on March 30th. And when you get back, and the new 90 day clock starts, I doubt when you next file your 90 day report that they'll note anything else than, yes, you left the country and returned -- but not when you left. Just my guess, but I'd not waste a trip to Immigration, especially as you're leaving on day 95.

• 2 weeks later...

90 day online report, 1st time questions

Is it mandatory to use Internet Explorer browser,

which would mean I can't do it on my mobile?

Must filling in the information only be done within the 3 week window to be processed?

Do I need to "setup" an account first? Seems there were 4 steps on the website, I have no idea what the last 3 steps are. I filled in part/page 1, but was sent to a black page with a popup notification about visiting the imm office.

What date would my Entered Thailand date be? I'm on an extension, my original entry was 5 yrs ago, I only went out once on a re-entry permit. Should it be my original entry date or the entry date on my re-entry permit?

Must I print it out if I get the process completed, or will a screenshot as proof be ok?

Thanks

Sent from my abacus using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, wcoast said:

Must filling in the information only be done within the 3 week window to be processed?

Do I need to "setup" an account first? Seems there were 4 steps on the website, I have no idea what the last 3 steps are. I filled in part/page 1, but was sent to a black page with a popup notification about visiting the imm office.

What date would my Entered Thailand date be? I'm on an extension, my original entry was 5 yrs ago, I only went out once on a re-entry permit. Should it be my original entry date or the entry date on my re-entry permit?

Must I print it out if I get the process completed, or will a screenshot as proof be ok?

Thanks

IE or a clone is required (or used to be).

1 week window.. 15-7 days before it's due. (or you'll be told to report to you I/O)

See prev.

The date you last entered Thailand.

Screen shot of the "next-appointment" is all that's required. (IME).

Edited by steve73

2 minutes ago, wcoast said:

Thanks

1. 'Is it mandatory to use Internet Explorer browser,'    NO

2. An online report can be made 15 to 7days prior to its due date.

3. 'Do I need to "setup" an account first'   NO

4. 'What date would my Entered Thailand date be'  The last time you entered Thailand!

5 The system allows a receipt to be printed which also provides the next 90-day report date.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wcoast said:

No need for IE anymore. It seems to work with most browsers now. 

I had not tried for a while so I tried it using Chrome on my android phablet and was able to enter the info and get the normal contact your local office message due to my very old entry (prior to 2013) and a new passport since then. So all I can do is assume it may be possible to complete all the steps to do the report.

18 minutes ago, wcoast said:

No need to set up an account. Once you can get past the first page there is only more info that has to be enter and then the final step of confirming the info before doing the final submittal and getting the pending notice.

The message basically means your record could not be found. That can be caused by an error in the info you entered or the above reasons I mentioned for me not to able to complete doing a report online.

It helps not to complete any fields that are not required ones marked with a *.

19 minutes ago, wcoast said:

You enter your most recent entry since that is what will be in in the database the system access. That is why old entries and new passport numbers cannot be found.

36 minutes ago, wcoast said:

You could do a screenshot of it and print it later or save the file you open to get the pending notice or approved report.

• Like 2

I just tried today 27 Mar, on both Chrome and Edge, as soon as press submit button of the first page, it comes up with a small dialog box (it's a JavaScript message) that for more information about 90 days contact your regional office, then stay on same first page.

I entered Thailand on 9 Jan 19 and with this same new passport that I have now - although my one year visa+extension last year was given on old password, but I went and transferred it to this new passport a week after I arrived.

Is the password change could be the issue (although I entered with this new passport and transferred the visa+extension etc...). I don't see other reason, it's within 15 days and before 7 days etc... !?

(Is the TM.6 number the one under the bar code, starting with YBxxxxxx  !? I tried with or without YB, no luck)

(For the heck of it I put my old passport number and tried as well, same messages...)

P.S. Sorry if this was addressed before but I can't read all the 295 pages.

Edited by Agusts

59 minutes ago, Agusts said:

I just tried today 27 Mar, on both Chrome and Edge, as soon as press submit button of the first page, it comes up with a small dialog box (it's a JavaScript message) that for more information about 90 days contact your regional office, then stay on same first page.

That means you record could not be found in the database the system checks.

Sometimes that happens when the system cannot access the database. Some people have tried later and it worked.

Only enter the required fields marked with a *. That reduces the chances of errors.

Not using the dropdown menu for nationality will cause it.

All dates entered as day/month/year.

The TM6 number (under bar code) has to entered with all letters and numbers in it (YBxxxxxx).

Last but not common is info from your last entry being entered incorrectly since that is what is in the database.

Ubonjoe: I'm a little confused...

-- When I renew my passport, and don't leave and return to Thailand, do I have to do my next 90-day report in person? Or can I do it by mail (and I guess online is totally out of the question)?

If I renew my passport, and leave and return to Thailand (like the above poster) then, I can do my 90-day report online (if not, certainly by mail...)?

Thanx.

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

I entered Thailand on 9 Jan 19 and with this same new passport that I have now - although my one year visa+extension last year was given on old password, but I went and transferred it to this new passport a week after I arrived.

Is the password change could be the issue (although I entered with this new passport and transferred the visa+extension etc...). I don't see other reason, it's within 15 days and before 7 days etc... !?

(Is the TM.6 number the one under the bar code, starting with YBxxxxxx  !? I tried with or without YB, no luck)

(For the heck of it I put my old passport number and tried as well, same messages...)

P.S. Sorry if this was addressed before but I can't read all the 295 pages.

you may have to do a report in person first before you can use online again

9 minutes ago, JimGant said:

If I renew my passport, and leave and return to Thailand (like the above poster) then, I can do my 90-day report online (if not, certainly by mail...)?

Thanx.

sorry for confusing - it may be that you cannot do online report with new passport until you have used another method - post - in person etc

Not sure on this but it is a possibility

45 minutes ago, JimGant said:

When I renew my passport, and don't leave and return to Thailand, do I have to do my next 90-day report in person? Or can I do it by mail (and I guess online is totally out of the question)?

If you have had your stamps transfered you could do it by mail.

Until you do a new entry you will not be able to use online reporting. Your new passport number will not be in the database the system access until use it for entry.

45 minutes ago, JimGant said:

You will be able to do it online or by mail.

1 : Are all Immigrations offices using 90 days online ? 

2 : Is a date (year) that work since ? by exemple : if someone enter Thailand in 2006 and not leave since, is the date in database /?

3 : in case of a new passport ! is the new number in database ?

4 : Is it BKK or each offices that manage the database ? (if my office doesn't have register me in the  database ! what can I do ?)

I have trying to use 90 days online since 4 years without any results..asking my office...they cannot answer me properly...tell me only : not work  

16 minutes ago, Mamasun said:

1 : Are all Immigrations offices using 90 days online ? 

2 : Is a date (year) that work since ? by exemple : if someone enter Thailand in 2006 and not leave since, is the date in database /?

3 : in case of a new passport ! is the new number in database ?

4 : Is it BKK or each offices that manage the database ? (if my office doesn't have register me in the  database ! what can I do

1. Some offices do not process online reports. Most that don't also do not accept mailed in report since they want you to them in person.

2. If your last entry was prior to 2013 you will not have a record in the database that the online reporting system access.

3. Not unless you use the new passport to enter the country.

4. Immigration cannot enter any record in the database for online reporting.

I cannot do online reporting since I have a old entry and a new passport since then. I was advised by my local office to do a border hop to get a new entry if I wanted to do them.

• Thanks 1

I tried to do my 90 day on line reporting today. I'm within the 14 day window period. I have already done a 90 day report via a visa agent before this on the same address. After submitting the first page, I was asked to contact the immigration office. I was trying to figure out why it didn't went through. My last entry to Thailand was 4 Nov 2018. I wasn't aware that I had to get a re-entry permit to protect my retirement visa before I left Thailand, so I had to go through the entire application process again. After obtaining the one year extension, they informed me the next 90 day notification is on 11 Apr 2019. Base on my last date of entry of 4 Nov 2018, my 90 day reporting would have been 4 Feb 2018. This would mean that I'm already overdue for my 90 day report & why the system will not accept my online reporting? So Should I input another date or do i have to resort to other method of reporting. Please help. Thanks... 

Edited by aqin
I wish to be notified of replies

9 minutes ago, aqin said:

I tried to do my 90 day on line reporting today. I'm within the 14 day window period. I have already done a 90 day report via a visa agent before this on the same address. After submitting the first page, I was asked to contact the immigration office. I was trying to figure out why it didn't went through. My last entry to Thailand was 4 Nov 2018. I wasn't aware that I had to get a re-entry permit to protect my retirement visa before I left Thailand, so I had to go through the entire application process again. After obtaining the one year extension, they informed me the next 90 day notification is on 11 Apr 2019. Base on my last date of entry of 4 Nov 2018, my 90 day reporting would have been 4 Feb 2018. This would mean that I'm already overdue for my 90 day report & why the system will not accept my online reporting? So Should I input another date or do i have to resort to other method of reporting. Please help. Thanks... 

April 11th is the correct date since the first extension after getting a new entry is considered to be equal to doing a report.

The online reporting system does not reference a previous reporting date after completing the first page. The message means your record could not be found in the database.

You should try again and make sure you entered everything correctly and it helps to only enter info in the required fields.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

April 11th is the correct date since the first extension after getting a new entry is considered to be equal to doing a report.

The online reporting system does not reference a previous reporting date after completing the first page. The message means your record could not be found in the database.

You should try again and make sure you entered everything correctly and it helps to only enter info in the required fields.

I think for some people he online reporting will still not work. same as for me. I already had tried it 3 times (1 time I left the country between too). But always become the message to contact local…. I never can pass the first page, where have to put in the TM... passport and date!

For myself the mail option is the easiest way to do. I would be glad when the online thing would work.. but this I gave up now. My last try was about 3 weeks ago!

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Thanks for your advice & suggestions. I have already done one 90 days report on the same address using a visa agent, so I thought my data would already be in their data base?

I have double checked all my entries were correct & used all the pull down for the dates & the nationality, but still cannot get past the first page.

I will try your suggestion to only enter info in the required fields as a last desperate attempt to get this done. Wish me luck, please...