Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 minute ago, The Snark said:

I have never been able to use the online 90 day report. It always stops at the first page, asks for the capcha then tells me to contact the immigration office.

Can somebody clue me here?

Have you made last entry within the last 6 or so years?  Has your passport recently changed?  Do you use the drop down menu selections?  You use IE or supported browser?  Do you only fill out required fields and make sure all spelling is correct (as reported in person)?  I can not use myself as last entry was too long ago so can not offer more advise then above, which have seen mentioned.

3 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Have you made last entry within the last 6 or so years?  Has your passport recently changed?  Do you use the drop down menu selections?  You use IE or supported browser?  Do you only fill out required fields and make sure all spelling is correct (as reported in person)?  I can not use myself as last entry was too long ago so can not offer more advise then above, which have seen mentioned.

Last entry over 15 years ago. No change in passport in the past 9 years. I use the drop downs and have rechecked them multiple times for accuracy. I have tried both IE and Firefox. I have checked every last detail repeatedly for accuracy and spelling. I just tried again 5 more times.

I click Submit I get a blank grey page with a box that says "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area"

9 minutes ago, The Snark said:

Last entry over 15 years ago

You can not use online system until you make a new entry into Thailand.  The database does not extend back that far and there is no way to update without a new entry into the country.  Same as for me.  I use mail reporting now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

You can not use online system until you make a new entry into Thailand.  The database does not extend back that far and there is no way to update without a new entry into the country.  Same as for me.  I use mail reporting now.

That explains things. Of course us old timers get lowest priority. I wonder why that never occurred to me. ????

After a disastrous problem with the EMS I'm not about to mail my passport. But on the bright side, with Chiang Mai Imm now operating so promptly it's a pleasant early AM drive, grab a cuppa on the way, park in an empty parking lot, kick it back with a book in the waiting room opened by 6:30, and usually well before 7:30 I'm covered and out of there.

2 hours ago, The Snark said:

That explains things. Of course us old timers get lowest priority. I wonder why that never occurred to me. ????

After a disastrous problem with the EMS I'm not about to mail my passport. But on the bright side, with Chiang Mai Imm now operating so promptly it's a pleasant early AM drive, grab a cuppa on the way, park in an empty parking lot, kick it back with a book in the waiting room opened by 6:30, and usually well before 7:30 I'm covered and out of there.

You don't need to mail the original passport, copies are enough. I did so last month and it was returned to me approved within a week, with a handwritten note to add TM30 copy and departure card copy next time. 

I did it by mail because after several years of successful online reports I could no longer do it due to having received a new passport.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Myshkin said:

You don't need to mail the original passport, copies are enough.

One golden rule regarding immigration issues: Verify what immigration officers tell you.

I was told that I had to mail my passport in. Mandatory, no exceptions.

So I have to include a copy of every page of my passport that gives a chronology of my presence here? The last time I went in for my 90 the officers became a little peeved I had the usual 4 copies of my passport. Only two were required now. And now I forgot which two were required. Front page and most recent? But if I mail it in, we are talking 10-15 pages?

PS I rather liked the little clerical mis-stamping on one of my yearly report ins. It granted me 900 years extension.

PPS Comedy: In front of me in line at immigration. An irritable European farang was explaining he couldn't produce his old passport as it had been destroyed in a washing machine. The elderly highly experienced immigration officer, a blank expression on her face, shifted her eyes from him momentarily to look me in the eyes. Just one split second glance, two cops exchanging an unsaid in that glance: BULLFEATHERS. (Passports aren't paper. They and the ink used on them is waterproof. If it really had been destroyed, it was bogus).

Edited by The Snark

Normally they need the data page, last visa/entry stamp or entry referring to them, the current permitted to stay stamp and departure card copies plus previous TM47 receipt and new TM47 application with return stamped envelope.  Send registered or EMS as tracking needed if you do not get back to prove you sent and was received.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It would be great if one could reset one's new passport details with Immigration, in-country by making a visit in person, thus allowing use of the on-line reporting system(s).

Having the leave and re-enter the country seems like a strange way to encourage use of modern reporting technologies?

7 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

It would be great if one could reset one's new passport details with Immigration, in-country by making a visit in person, thus allowing use of the on-line reporting system(s).

Having the leave and re-enter the country seems like a strange way to encourage use of modern reporting technologies?

Indeed, this should be possible as part of the process of getting one's stamps transferred from old to new passports, I would have thought. But, there again, this is Thailand, lest we forget.

Well after many years of trying to do the 90 day report online and failing each time, I installed the Immigration Services android app. I filled out the information yesterday and today amazingly found my 90 day notification was approved! Amazing! I am very glad I didn't need to go to CW Bangkok and waste my morning doing this 90 day report.

A few thoughts on the process:

It was a one day turnaround time. I was impressed.

I found no way to actually download the PDF documents from the Immigration App to my device.

I had to perform a screenshot of the PDF file and use that for documentation and printing.

My name on the 90 day report receipt shows as (First, Last, Middle) which is strange as it was correct order (First, Middle, Last) on the application form.

"Nationality" is misspelled on the 90 day receipt as "Nationalit". Not a big deal but should have been caught.

Has anyone figured out how to download the PDF from the app to the device? This would be very useful.

1 minute ago, Marcglickman said:

does anyone have the address to apply by mail.. for 90 day extention

A 90 day report is not an extension.

Which immigration office are you wanting to mail your 90 day report to?

50 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

When I try to send the online form for 90 days report I end up on a blank page... the thing is not working. Is there an app to do it ?

The blank page is due to a pop up message being blocked. The message you cannot see means your record could not be found.

There is a app. For android it is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Same name for IOS on Itunes or whatever.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

The blank page is due to a pop up message being blocked. The message you cannot see means your record could not be found.

There is a app. For android it is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Same name for IOS on Itunes or whatever.

I downloaded the app but haven't received the link to confirm my email.

My record could not be found ? What I'm doing wrong ??

7 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

My record could not be found ? What I'm doing wrong ??

Possibly something you entered incorrectly in one of the required fields marked with a *.

Did you use the drop down menu for a your nationality. Entered all of your arrival card number (letters and digits).

Have you gotten an new passport since your last entry. If yes that is the reason. Same for a arrival prior to 2013.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Possibly something you entered incorrectly in one of the required fields marked with a *.

Did you use the drop down menu for a your nationality. Entered all of your arrival card number (letters and digits).

Have you gotten an new passport since your last entry. If yes that is the reason. Same for a arrival prior to 2013.

I have only the departure card, I don't have the arrival card. I used the number from departure card.

Arrived on 4 June 2019.

Nationality was auto written in english and thai so I guess it was correctly selected.

8 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

I have only the departure card, I don't have the arrival card. I used the number from departure card.

Arrived on 4 June 2019.

Nationality was auto written in english and thai so I guess it was correctly selected.

Note you say arrived rather than last reported.  How long is your permitted stay?  If only 90 days there is no report to make.  You have to leave or extend your stay.

8 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Same number.

You might want try later. Sometimes the message comes up if the system cannot access the database where the records are stored.

9 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Now when trying to submit 90 days report I get this

That is message that did not come up before I was writing about.

It means you record could not be found. Try again and only enter the info for the required fields.

I'm getting this "For further information..." message as well. Tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari..

I tried the iOS app, but the app doesn't send me a confirmation link to even let me into the system. I'm about to pull my hair out.

Edited by dia1

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That is message that did not come up before I was writing about.

It means you record could not be found. Try again and only enter the info for the required fields.

I've tried everything, filling and not filling the non required fields, I tried different nationalities, nothing works. They could at least tell us what is the problem in the error message.

From my personal experience the app works fine for TM47 (90-day) submission. Filed mine at 10am today and approved at 4pm; Chiang Mai. If you have successfully done online reporting before it already contains your address info and previous reports. Includes a GPS location .. which the app can input for you.

19 minutes ago, Caspersfriend said:

From my personal experience the app works fine for TM47 (90-day) submission. Filed mine at 10am today and approved at 4pm; Chiang Mai. If you have successfully done online reporting before it already contains your address info and previous reports. Includes a GPS location .. which the app can input for you.

App registration is broken. When you "register" it says it will send you an email but never does. (Yes, I've checked junk/spam... no email). If you click "forgot password" to try to get the email resent.. no email. If you try to re-register, it says "Already registered. Please verify email."

Piece of garbage APP!

After 3 days of waiting, I finally got a registration link in the mail for the App. This is the last day that I would be able to do the 90-day report online.

I entered my information, and when I try to submit, it just says "Report must be completed no more than 15 days and no less than 7 days from due date (see example)"... I looked at their example several times, and I have 10 fingers and toes I can count on as well. II am on the last day I am able to submit. There are two 4-digit numbers in the app that it says you can call for help. The first number doesn't work, but the second one did.

When I told the lady my due date on my last 90-day report form, she confirmed its the last day. She could offer me no assistance... didn't even ask for my passport number. She told me I should try to do it online instead of the app, and when I told her I have tried every browser on multiple computers, she told me to contact immigration directly and gave me a number. I read the number back to her. Then she asked me if I wanted information on the form I needed to do the 90 day report when I arrive at immigration office. She knew before I even got off the phone with her that I wasn't going to get any help from anyone.

When I called the number she gave me, that number just beeps a few times and disconnects.

A million attempts over the last few days. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explore. iOS App. Android App

I've wasted hours with this over the last few days and made zero progress. An absolute nightmare.

Edited by dia1

2 hours ago, dia1 said:

After 3 days of waiting, I finally got a registration link in the mail for the App. This is the last day that I would be able to do the 90-day report online.

I entered my information, and when I try to submit, it just says "Report must be completed no more than 15 days and no less than 7 days from due date (see example)"... I looked at their example several times, and I have 10 fingers and toes I can count on as well. II am on the last day I am able to submit. There are two 4-digit numbers in the app that it says you can call for help. The first number doesn't work, but the second one did.

When I told the lady my due date on my last 90-day report form, she confirmed its the last day. She could offer me no assistance... didn't even ask for my passport number. She told me I should try to do it online instead of the app, and when I told her I have tried every browser on multiple computers, she told me to contact immigration directly and gave me a number. I read the number back to her. Then she asked me if I wanted information on the form I needed to do the 90 day report when I arrive at immigration office. She knew before I even got off the phone with her that I wasn't going to get any help from anyone.

When I called the number she gave me, that number just beeps a few times and disconnects.

A million attempts over the last few days. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explore. iOS App. Android App

I've wasted hours with this over the last few days and made zero progress. An absolute nightmare.

Since you are using the app, try also using the 90 reporting calculator app.  I have been using that app to calculate the days and it has always been correct for me.