Purchase new Harley Davidson

Benny flint

Im looking at buying a new harley.iv looked at two web sites.hd playground and sil bikershop. Dose any one know off these.can any one recomend them. Do there bikes come with all the proper paper work and rego licence books.or just head straight to bkk harley and do the deal.

HD playground is one of the most popular forum for buy sell HD bikes as far as I know,

Powerstation is the official HD dealer, sometimes, specially when new model range come in to the country, they make special deal on specific model they have in stock or on order, in my case got brand new 2014 at same price I would have paid a grey market one (second hand same model).

Other shops you could look at are: T cycle 52 or Chang FreeMan: some friends bought out of there and they seem to be happy with both the sale and the service they get out of them; as far as I know they provide plate and green book too.

Don't know if this is still the case or not ...

In years past, if you bought a new HD from other than Power Station in BKK that they would refuse to do the warranty work on it.

Friend bought one from Hot Rod in Pattaya, with green book so legit, and they would not do warranty work unless he paid for it.

This was a while ago, so might be something to checkout if buying new. The HD dealer in CNX is affiliated with Power Station so this is not an issue with bikes bought there.

Don't know if this is still the case or not ...

In years past, if you bought a new HD from other than Power Station in BKK that they would refuse to do the warranty work on it.

Friend bought one from Hot Rod in Pattaya, with green book so legit, and they would not do warranty work unless he paid for it.

This was a while ago, so might be something to checkout if buying new. The HD dealer in CNX is affiliated with Power Station so this is not an issue with bikes bought there.

Yes you are correct no warranty from Power for grey imported bikes, only thing that has changed, if I am not wrong, is that now they service also grey market bike ( out of warranty) while previously they were refusing to do it.