Trump on Obama and ISIL: "I was being sarcastic but..."

rooster59

What a man baby!

My dead French poodle, Beau Beau, is more presidential than this joker!

Seriously, how can anyone that has the slightest concern for the future of the USA entertain the absurdity that the HOT MESS trump is capable of being president!

This tweet is the tweet of a very immature CHILD. For president? NO! NO! HELL NO!

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August 13.

The Crazy Bloviator still riling up the waterheads with lies.

And confirming that he was not being sarcastic.

Trump rails against press in response to reports of chaos

"Trump visiting Connecticut, a heavily Democratic state, raised eyebrows among many Republicans."

"Trump also dropped his recent efforts to say he was not being serious when he said,

Obama was the "founder" of the Islamic State militant group."

"It's the opinion of myself and a lot of people that he was the founder," Trump told the crowd.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-idUSKCN10P01W

Dunning Kruger.

7 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

He was obviously being sarcastic. His point was that Obama's policies have allowed ISIS to grow and thrive. He has a valid point.

Are you sure he even knows what sarcastic means, perhaps he should engage his brain before using his tongue

Dead man walking.  Time to just call it a day Trump, you are just embarrassing yourself even more now.  Nobody with a working brain cell believes a word you say which probably explains the few supporters you have left.  There was a time when Go Donald! meant a different thing to what it means today.

12 minutes ago, Gillyflower said:

Sparkles and others....If I agree with anything you say, I am "not allowed to give reputation to this user".  Would someone like to explain to me what that means.

Sounds like something sexual.

But what would I  know, try asking  Donald Trump. He seems to have a way with the meaning of words. 

Again, Donald Trump and his followers: WE HAVE IT ON TAPE! 

He was asked REPEATEDLY by several news - anchors and radio- guys and he was opened a door, he just had to walk through!

"Come on...I know what you mean, but..."

He kept repeating his "Founder"- and MVP- crap over and over and over!

He is so stupid, he thinks everybody else is!

Everybody who defends this despicable human being (and I use the term "human" lightly!), at this point in time, has to be qualified as a bridgetroll or as utterly retarded!  

Edited by DM07

The republicans have been building up to this moment for a least a couple of decades. The moment defined by Trump is one big spectacular decollatio sui, a self-immolation - it's like watching someone rocking a drink machine until it falls and crushes the fool.

5 minutes ago, Neurath said:

The republicans have been building up to this moment for a least a couple of decades. The moment defined by Trump is one big spectacular decollatio sui, a self-immolation - it's like watching someone rocking a drink machine until it falls and crushes the fool.

Republicans have been waiting desperately for a pivot by Trump to being Presidential. The only pivot Trump will be making will be a pivot back to his TV show.

He has made no progress picking up support from nonwhite voters and so must rely almost totally on whites to win. His strongest support is still among whites without college degrees, but his margin in the Post-ABC poll has declined from 40 points to 25 points since May.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/has-donald-trump-hit-bottom/2016/08/13/19a2e836-6163-11e6-8e45-477372e89d78_story.html

1 hour ago, Gillyflower said:

Sparkles and others....If I agree with anything you say, I am "not allowed to give reputation to this user".  Would someone like to explain to me what that means.

Had the same message appear yesterday.... I wasn't sure if it was a time out for me... Or some sort of censorship, in general.... Anyone else know?

15 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Had the same message appear yesterday.... I wasn't sure if it was a time out for me... Or some sort of censorship, in general.... Anyone else know?

Why not flick a message over to one of the moderators. They might know. 

7 hours ago, Emster23 said:

When Trump says "to be honest with you" it's a pretty safe bet that he is lying

Here are some other indications that Trump doesn't really mean what he says. . . . .

"believe me, folks......"  (He tagged on, after, "The wall just got twice as high....")

"You can take that to the bank."  (When he recently told us the Russians would never go into Ukraine)

"That's the honest truth. Believe me."   (When he claims he didn't violently rape Ivana, when Ivana submitted a sworn court document, years ago, detailing the incident)

"I would love to......."  (preceding his assertion; ".....release my tax statements.")

Now here's another twist:  What if, every time Trumps said something patently false or ridiculous, his handlers tell him he's got to backtrack.  The next day the idiot backtracks a bit. BUT THEN THE 3RD DAY HE CLAIMS HIS ORIGINAL STATEMENT WAS HIS TRUE THOUGHTS.  

You see where this is going.  First day he says 2 + 2 = 5.   The Second day, after being harangued by his handlers, he concedes that 2 + 2 = 4.  Yet, he continues to vacillate, so on the 3rd day he claims 2 + 2 = 7, and on the fourth day, he's absolutely sure that 2 + 2 = 19.   

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

So it is true; Americans don't understand irony!

Donald, your hair looks really natural - sarcasm!

America will be much nicer with Trump as president - irony!

Obama created ISIS - bullshit!

Do you see the difference?

The only irony in your post is that you have quoted 2 examples of sarcasm.

36 minutes ago, Alwyn said:

Trump is a businessman. He's also a megalomaniac and mad. I pray for the World that he gets in though because the thought of the Clintons back in the driving seat is pretty scary. The murderous bitch has no scruples or morals at all. Have a look at this
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

And I thought Fox News was bad for fiction.

This is pure tin foil stuff.

9 hours ago, stevenl said:

Now if that was his point he has a valid discussion point. He has a communication problem though, since time and time again he is not able to bring his point across. 

I agree on the communication problem, but the evil, left wing media IS to blame for obsessively twisting his words on a regular basis and making false claims, like that he is crazy and an anti-Semite.

Edited by Ulysses G.

1 minute ago, Ulysses G. said:

I agree on the communication problem, but the evil, left wing media IS to blame for obsessively twisting his words on a regular basis and making false claims, like that he is an anti-Semite.

Why leave out the part of my post you're reacting to. Bad netiquette.

10 hours ago, Gillyflower said:

Maybe you pressed the "like button" twice, it has happen to me.

54 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Pence: Donald Trump was being 'serious' about Obama and ISIS.

It says that Trump was serious about Obama's policies creating a vacuum within Iraq that allowed ISIS to arise. He is absolutely right.

Edited by Ulysses G.