Trump wins White House in astonishing victory

webfact

1 minute ago, Andaman Al said:

Sour Grapes? So we all have to listen to you and the other Trumpeteers saying the elections are rigged for the last 2 months, copying the bile that came out of Trumps mouth and now you call sour grapes? Are the elections rigged now?

Trump won because he conned the American population into a frenzy of fear. Clinton the crook, rigged elections, America on the brink of anarchy which only he can fix, he used gutter tactics with everyone he competed against (Good for a boxer not for a President) and the truth is - non of it was the truth absolutely non of it. You all swallowed his snake oil. Today he calls her 'Secretary' Clinton, even said they should be 'friends'. You will come to see that he is evil personified.

And when America is in ruins just think how much cash him and his three little piggies will make buying up all that cheap property. Maybe I should have said 9/11 never forget 11/9 live to regret.

Well I will buy the popcorn and sit back now, I don't often like to watch drama's about the plight of people living in misery but there is a good 4 year series about to start in January next year and everyone around the world will be watching. Now remember to keep him to his electoral promises, on the first day in office he will turn over everything Obama has done, he will approve the building of the wall and he will appoint a special prosecutor for Clinton. Welcome to Democracy USA style  :wink:

:partytime2:

You can stop your Hillary electioneering now...the election's over and the crook lost.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, OMGImInPattaya said:

You can stop your Hillary electioneering now...the election's over and the crook lost.

Well Hillary lost, but you see in this American tragedy currently playing out, I just can't hear the fat lady singing for Trump yet. I think we have a little more drama to come.  :wink:

3 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Well Hillary lost, but you see in this American tragedy currently playing out, I just can't hear the fat lady singing for Trump yet. I think we have a little more drama to come.  :wink:

The Trumpacalypse is on you boys. OOoooooo.

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

I hear she'll be speaking in a few hours...that's if she can face getting out of bed to face the ghosts of Cady Stanton, Susan B. Anthony, and Ida Wells  :tongue:

9 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Clinton lost and Trump won. You won nothing. Schoolboy retort.

No, "we" won. I spent the last five weeks working for the Trump campaign. Too bad to see all the losers out there melt down so quickly.  Well, not too bad.

The Hillary campaign and the DNC made a complete mockery of democracy.  It's all there in wikileaks.

In some ways you could argue Bernie is the biggest political loser here. He sold out and now got absolutely nothing for it.

Saw a lamestream media story headlined "Trump Wins...Thanks to White Voters"...like this was a negative or nefarious thing; I suspect if the headline had read "Clinton Won...Thanks to Hispanic [or Black] Voters" the author would have thought it a good thing. Tells you all one needs to know about why these media outlets are crashing and burning...absolutely no cred.

55 minutes ago, expat_4_life said:

The Hillary campaign and the DNC made a complete mockery of democracy.  It's all there in wikileaks.

In some ways you could argue Bernie is the biggest political loser here. He sold out and now got absolutely nothing for it.

The Democrats failed to hold Vermont, a place where Independent Bernie Sanders has 87% approval rating.

says it all!!

Anyone listening to mainstream media explain "How Trump won," after they told you for a year that he couldn't win is beyond hope of rescue.

Edited by Nasrullah

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

It's strange the Dems were so blind to to the flaws and disabilities in this candidate when they were as plain as the nose on her face...I guess playing the identity politics game and making history were more important to them than nominating a viable candidate to actually win an election.

I don't think gender was much of a reason (who gives a damn about gender for a position anyway?) for the democrats to chose Clinton, she simply was part of the inner network. IMHO the democrats should have picked Sanders. 

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He'll be able to kill Obamacare almost instantly. He controls congress.

You realize that Obamacare as defended to the SCOTUS by Obama's team was found unconstitutional right? And that one of those horrible "other" justices through a great deal of judicial activism found a loophole that allowed for it to proceed..

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

I wonder when the investigations will begin?

Much as id like to see some comeuppance for these, it would just be a long drawn out distraction when theres important work to be done. 

The Don might just let it slide since he got what he wanted...hes not one to waste more energy than is needed....just a guess. 

5 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Much as id like to see some comeuppance for these, it would just be a long drawn out distraction when theres important work to be done. 

The Don might just let it slide since he got what he wanted...hes not one to waste more energy than is needed....just a guess. 

Agree...he utterly crushed her and the crooked Clinton machine once and for all...best to just leave her as roadkill and move along.

9 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

You realize that Obamacare as defended to the SCOTUS by Obama's team was found unconstitutional right? And that one of those horrible "other" justices through a great deal of judicial activism found a loophole that allowed for it to proceed..

That's a gross distortion and outrageous simplification of that case and you know it. Come back when you have something honest to say. 

19 minutes ago, Nasrullah said:

The Democrats failed to hold Vermont, a place where Independent Bernie Sanders has 87% approval rating.

says it all!!

Anyone listening to mainstream media explain "How Trump won," after they told you for a year that he couldn't win is beyond hope of rescue.

Had Bernie been the Democrats candidate, I am certain he would be president now.

2 hours ago, tropo said:

Did you even think about this before you posted?

Over half the people (currently 100k more out of nearly 120 million) voted for Clinton. Either way, in most democratic elections approximately half the country DON'T get the politicians they want.

U. Dont. Understand. The. Sentence. I. Posted. Democracy is what you want and what you get. Period. If you dont like the bad guys being voted then start your own nondemocratic political system... I pizzzz on trump as well as the establishment known as clintonclan. Ok na khrab?!  

source : United States  Elections Project

Voting age population ( 2016 - 2012  = - 3.7M)

- 2012 : 235.248.000

- 2016 : 231.556.622

Voters  ( 2016 - 2012  = - 1.4 M)

- 2012 = 130.292.355 

- 2016 = 128.813.000

GOP votes ( 2016-2012 = - 1.7M)

- Romney 2012 : 60.933.504

- Trump  2016 :   59.245.678 

DEM votes ( 2016-2012 = - 6.5M)

- Obama 2012: 65.915.795

- Clinton 2016: 59.440.178

Clinton lost and seems to have suffered more from the reduction of the electorate and increasing abstention

Turnout 2016 : 54.2%

FL : 64%, PA 61.4%,  NC 63.5%  - WI 68.1% 

Edited by Opl

21 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

The Don might just let it slide since he got what he wanted...hes not one to waste more energy than is needed....just a guess. Ts

Agree. Bill Clinton and OBama are former Presidents so implicating them would be unpopular. 

Hillary?.....If there's anything to the "karma" thing, then she will get her reward at a later date

2 hours ago, Loeilad said:

S.E. Asia, Thailand and China should be shitting themselves - if he starts putting up trade barriers local manufacturing will be well and truly "f333333d

Apparently they're very concerned in Vietnam.

Edited by tropo

11 minutes ago, teatree said:

Had Bernie been the Democrats candidate, I am certain he would be president now.

Similarly, had any of the 16 primary opponents vanquished by Trump been nominated instead, they would have likely won because the electorate was begging for someone other than Clinton

I don't think it's been stressed enough...the Republicans ran the table and now out and out control two of the three branches of government...and the two are the law-making and law enforcing branches. This is the first time for this since 1988 (almost 30 years)...let the good times roll!!!

15 minutes ago, Mook23 said:

U. Dont. Understand. The. Sentence. I. Posted. Democracy is what you want and what you get. Period. If you dont like the bad guys being voted then start your own nondemocratic political system... I pizzzz on trump as well as the establishment known as clintonclan. Ok na khrab?!  

Nah...You just like reciting ridiculous cliches that have no meaning in the real world.

The one you recited has been used on here quite a few times over the last year... was that you each time or did you borrow it from someone else?

14 minutes ago, NovaBlue05 said:

Agree. Bill Clinton and OBama are former Presidents so implicating them would be unpopular. 

Hillary?.....If there's anything to the "karma" thing, then she will get her reward at a later date

LOL> apparently they'll be a lot of females visiting that special place in hell where females who don't support females end up. 43% of female voters.:smile: It'll be crowded!