Butt naked farang lets the western side down in Pai!

webfact

Butt naked farang lets the western side down in Pai!

3a.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

PAI: -- A farang man was photographed in the Pai river butt naked yesterday.

And a resort owner shocked by the disrespectful man said that both the young man and his female partner had been there two days in a row.

The woman struck a pose with her legs high in the air, though pictures seemed to show that she had a modest covering on breasts and bottom, reports Manager Online.

The resort owner near the scene of the naked cavorting in Mae Hee sub-district had called the cops to come and do something. But they were too late and the pair had already left on a motorbike.

He said: "And that is not all. Some foreigners are walking down the main street in Pai in bikinis. I know it is a tourist area but there are temples all around there.

"Someone needs to talk to them and tell them to cover up and show some respect".

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-11

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He said: "And that is not all. Some foreigners are walking down the main street in Pai in bikinis. I know it is a tourist area but there are temples all around there."

:D

Tourist season is here and what do Thai's love above all other things. To feel outrage, to believe someone somewhere is disrespecting Thailand, to join together in righteous indignation and loathing egged on by the media and all three political parties that have held office since 1997. It’s a national sport and so much fun !!

And where will this all lead to ... basically tourists get tired of it and stop coming, tourists numbers fall and the TAT has to try and find new tourists. Hmm, Maybe under some rocks in Greenland …

Before our resident Troll teamers joins the fray to denounce low life tourists and the disrespect,  my country has the same tourists and they do stupid things, however the media does not ram it on the television and the front pages of papers and internet. It is generally thought that other news is more important than what numbnuts are doing on vacation.

Until Thailand realizes this fact, tourist numbers will continue to drop - my bet is it is too much fun too stop and thai culture gets too much milage on finding disrespect to put the brakes on it. 

Edited by LomSak27

1 hour ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

"Some foreigners are walking down the main street in Pai in bikinis" 

A visit to a German or a Scandinavian beach would be a real shocker for the resort owner from Pai.

I heard the Germans gossip that they sell harddrugs to the tourists in Pai....that's the only reason they all go there with backpacks.

4 minutes ago, sahibji said:

would that have helped better in any way?

Would that be the regular police or the petty offence police. Its a 500 baht fine crime. We must reserve a part of the police force to investigate serious crime. I hope this picture does not make Gawker magazine. 

Given that Thai businessmen purvey all sorts of legal and illegal drugs, not to mention hookers of every sex and age, it seems to be a case of double-standards to then complain about a couple of those tourists flashing their dangly bits whilst swimming.

Matthew 7:3: "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

2 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

"Some foreigners are walking down the main street in Pai in bikinis" 

A visit to a German or a Scandinavian beach would be a real shocker for the resort owner from Pai.

Or a visit to a Black Sea resort in Romania (which even shocked me), would no doubt make the Pai resort owner faint.

Once i was in Chiang Rai and we took a longtailboat trip upriver to the hotwater springs. We passed some hilltribe villages and there was a tribe lady bathing naked in the river, she even didn't hide anything while the boat passed.

My wife told me to not look at her since it was inappropriate to do :shock1:, the river was her bathroom.