rooster59

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TumblinDice said:

Ahhhh, I vaguely remember the good ol' days of fresh "Thai Stick". The best on the market. What's it like these days, for those of you who might know & risk 10-20 years locked up??

Most likely still the same, as seen by the Songkran road carnage, corruption, policing, nothing much changes here!

Edited by PatOngo

Just now, PatOngo said:

Most likely still the same, as seen by the Songkran road carnage, nothing much changes here!

I doubt if many fatalities/accidents are caused by marijuana, more likely yaba or alcohol.

1 hour ago, TumblinDice said:

Ahhhh, I vaguely remember the good ol' days of fresh "Thai Stick". The best on the market. Whats it like these days, for those of you who might know & risk 10-20 years locked up??

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Never see it anymore, but then again, no one imports pot to BC Canada.

11 hours ago, onemorechang said:

Pot is no big deal.

But cops cant go nicking people for it,  then rip it off themselves

1000 baht fine when caught, will teach them  :stoner:

In fairness it should be rementioned that the BIB didn't nick this particular marijuana; it was discovered in the brush near a workers camp. 

Like  a of things to do with the RTP.

In the front door  ,    out   through the   back  door , vie some high ranking officer  .

It will help  pay  for  one of his work colleges  son/daughters  wedding ,  and  may be a new  Merk  .   

In fairness it should be rementioned that the BIB didn't nick this particular marijuana; it was discovered in the brush near a workers camp. 

that was a stroke of luck.

the only reason this come to light is the fact he took it and "accidently " forgot to give the kick up to the people above him so now he has to be taught a lesson: the transfer ( a temporary demotion to teach him not to try that again)..and kick up will also be paid now or transfer is least of his worries.Lesson learned: you are not the boss