Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

6 hours ago, wilai said:

OK....Time to put you out of your misery. Answer is Nottingham Forest and Blackpool. As Champers got Blackpool, he can do the next question. 

Aaah the bigger club than City Notts Forest...should have got that...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Aaah the bigger club than City Notts Forest...should have got that...

Awww. How cute. Liverpool and United fans cuddling up together to take the micky out of City. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Would never have happened before we were successful. That's how small of a club we are eh !!!!

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Awww. How cute. Liverpool and United fans cuddling up together to take the micky out of City. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Would never have happened before we were successful. That's how small of a club we are eh !!!!

That's because Liverpool and ManU are derby partners 555 ????

Edited by Bredbury Blue

6 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

There is nothing amusing about Forest being a bigger club than City. Just facts. 

6 hours ago, RickG16 said:

There is nothing amusing about Forest being a bigger club than City. Just facts. 

I'm interested to know what is your definition of "bigger" Rick if you consider Forest are bigger than City. I lived in Nottingham during Forest's glory period so i have a good knowledge of both the club and the city. Over to you.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm interested to know what is your definition of "bigger" Rick if you consider Forest are bigger than City. I lived in Nottingham during Forest's glory period so i have a good knowledge of both the club and the city. Over to you.

Erm... 2 European Cups will do it for me. 

I realise that you don't recognise this trophy in the Republic of Stockport. 

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Erm... 2 European Cups will do it for me. 

I realise that you don't recognise this trophy in the Republic of Stockport. 

Ah...we're getting to the crux of it now. So in Rick's world "bigger" relates to European trophies. In my world Newcastle are way bigger than Forest and Newcastle won <deleted> all in donkey's.

I could understand your comment on City and Stockport from a non-mancunian but coming from you it's pathetic.