Where's the best/favourite breakfast in Bangkok?

Razzler1973

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I am sorry but it has to be the worst British style pub in Bangkok with extremely poor service, if at all and the food is basic at best. I wouldn't recommend that to my enemy.

Actually you may be right about the Victoria. Times change and places change and although the Breakfast there was very good at one time there was something 'off' about the service and the management. Lets hope it changes again for the better.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ You mean the diner inside the Foodland, Took Lae Dee. Which means cheap and good. The Pattaya Klang Foodland diner is open all night and busy. There's a Took Lae Dee in the Sukhumvit soi 16 Foodland. The supermarket is open 24 hours but not sure of the TLD diner.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
More detail

8 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

^^^ You mean the diner inside the Foodland, Took Lae Dee. Which means cheap and good. The Pattaya Klang Foodland diner is open all night and busy. There's a Took Lae Dee in the Sukhumvit soi 16 Foodland. The supermarket is open 24 hours but not sure of the TLD diner.

It is.  Tried it a few times but I think 'Took Lae Mai Koi Dee Taorai' would be more apt (cheap - yes, good - hmmmm).

Edited by SooKee

Yes the JW Marriott has to be one of the lavish top places and worth it I guess if you eat 10,000 calories for breakfast.

Get an omelet, some meat, fruit, toast pretty much fills most people up.  But this can be one of those eat until you get sick buffets.  If that is your thing, then go.

For around 1000 b for ++ I bet most people are staying at the hotel gold members/company dime, not walking in.