Altercation on the MRT as Thai man tells foreign tourist to “go back your <deleted> country”

rooster59

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, tonray said:

The most amazing thing about the video is that they conducted themselves in English !

I thought so too, AND the camera work is as if the camera was set up on a tripod. Great camera or very steady cameraman. Made me think perhaps this was a theatrical street performance; not real, more fake news.

I thought so too, AND the camera work is as if the camera was set up on a tripod. Great camera or very steady cameraman. Made me think perhaps this was a theatrical street performance; not real, more fake news.

Not sure what it was, but it was not two guys wanting to fight, that was clear.

2 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

The Chinese man should have said "go back to my country mate....WE Chinese own this one already" or" how come millions of us can come and holiday in your country but I don't see hordes of Thai's in mine".

Actually a lot of Thais with Chinese ancestry do go on holiday in China,

Why would hordes of Thais want to go to China,?

For what?

Pray tell

I think you'll find that's a ladyboy. Don't know what led to this but the ladyboy is clearly unhinged. A Thai couple jump in to diffuse the situation. End of story, I feel sorry for the Chinese couple. So far, except for Toenail, the posts on this are absolute fkn nonsense. 

7 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

I live in rural Thailand and can assure everyone that I cannot find any labour for 500 baht per day plus free beers at 6pm. And there are no layabouts that I have seen.

I have been offered some Cambodian labour after all the house and business projects are finished. (ie when it really starts to rain)

Thailand is not going down the drain. At least not in the rural areas. Thriving is how I see it.

Meanwhile my wife and I must try to finish the new duck yard fence and coop on our own. sigh 

Hey!  Ease up on advertising your exhorbitant rate of pay!  I live in the country and have no trouble getting casual workers for 300 a day.  Had four blokes build a small home over about 7 weeks at an average of 350 a day each plus beer.

Some small jobs are only a 30 or 60 baht bottle of “whisky Thai”.

9 hours ago, toenail said:

While the Thai passengers sit there and watch or film the argument with their smart-phones, one Thai gentleman has the "balls" or community spirit to stand between the Chinese man and the crazy Thai lady-boy to keep both from fighting. This is the kind of Thais we need more of...calm and caring--not just sitting and laughing.  Praise goes out to the Thai man (with the black backpack) to care.

You're right.  That guy with the black backpack deserves the credit for keeping those two from fighting.

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

You go ahead-on and find out without me brother, I don't need to know...

If you don't need to know that means you don't know and if you don't know that's a ladyboy well........

10 minutes ago, AboutThaim said:

Hey!  Ease up on advertising your exhorbitant rate of pay!  I live in the country and have no trouble getting casual workers for 300 a day.  Had four blokes build a small home over about 7 weeks at an average of 350 a day each plus beer.

Some small jobs are only a 30 or 60 baht bottle of “whisky Thai”.

Beer is not cheap, 55 baht a bottle for Leo.

350 baht a day plus beer could very easily equal 500 baht a day per head.

2 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Seems like you post multiple times a day almost exclusively negative words about Thailand. You have that freedom to express your thoughts but maybe Thailand is not the right place for you. Maybe you should consider a better place you can enjoy and find happiness.  Regards Wake Up

Go back to sleep, been here 30 years,so i would say it's the right place for me,

and believe it or not still very happy,  thanks for caring.

regards worgeordie

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

I think the Thai guy overreacted ....  the chinese guy probably looked at him a few times and the thai guy took it the wrong way and therefore got upset.

A bit of a jerk if you ask me .....  he was showing off in front of other thais ...

I am sure the chinese guy meant no harm ... and will probably be glad to see arse end of Thailand.

Don't know where this "Thai guy" is,looks like and sounds like a Thai lady to me 

Edited by biplanebluey

52 minutes ago, bannork said:

Actually a lot of Thais with Chinese ancestry do go on holiday in China,

Why would hordes of Thais want to go to China,?

For what?

Pray tell

I'll need to get my legal team on this. My nephew lives in China I want to go and see this amazing 21st century experiment in human development......

Why would hordes of Thais want to go to China,? - well first they would need enough money to enjoy such  frivolities such of a richer nation  , and second they would need to be curious about their giant neighbour ...on second thoughts scrub that ....as long as Somchai is happy with his som tam - east west home's best.

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

30 years - you have my deepest sympathy. You get less for murder !

One can only feel sorry for someone forced to live in London. Desolate dull brick, and dreadful weather- I was there last month, it was freezing. 

Keep missing beautiful Thailand.

5 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I'll need to get my legal team on this. My nephew lives in China I want to go and see this amazing 21st century experiment in human development......

Why would hordes of Thais want to go to China,? - well first they would need enough money to enjoy such  frivolities such of a richer nation  , and second they would need to be curious about their giant neighbour ...on second thoughts scrub that ....as long as Somchai is happy with his som tam - east west home's best.

In other words you have no answer. 

12 hours ago, steven100 said:

I think the Thai guy overreacted ....  the chinese guy probably looked at him a few times and the thai guy took it the wrong way and therefore got upset.

A bit of a jerk if you ask me .....  he was showing off in front of other thais ...

I am sure the chinese guy meant no harm ... and will probably be glad to see arse end of Thailand.

WOW! I admire your talent of analyzing the whole situation just by looking at this video and am amazed of your final report!

5 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Aha! if i told you, then everybody would know, and, incidentally, why do you want to know?

I don't want to know who has the bigger donger.

I just wonder how you know with such certainty from a grainy video. 

3 minutes ago, bannork said:

I don't want to know who has the bigger donger.

I just wonder how you know with such certainty from a grainy video. 

Are you sure that your inquiry is on the level? i question such inquiries. If you really want to know, i have a 'grainy picture' nerd in my pocket.I have photographs of him, in particularly graphic pictures of him with a Golden Retriever. At this point, i can say no more.All i can say is, that the Retriever has the bigger donger.