Klaeng (or Kraeng ?) Rayong, anybody living there ?

EcigAmateur

4 hours ago, EcigAmateur said:

I found this, does the beach often look like this in this area ?

own property close to Mae Phim, only looks like this a few times a year, on Mondays after a long weekend it will be messy, but they do a pretty good job of cleaning up, just went by there a couple of hours ago and it was very clean

14 minutes ago, janpharma said:

Alongside the beach road in Laem Mae Phim, beaches are cleaned by the local Amphur. Unfortunately Thai who come to visit this place still leave tons of trash every weekend.  

that is a fact, even though they have lots of bins, across the road, to hard to walk a little extra, but they do an excellent job of cleaning, they are now in the process of redoing the brick work on the beach side should be nice when they are done, and so far the Chinese tourists haven't hit, they all go to Koh Samet

10 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaeng_District

Thai transcription is an inexhaustible topic ("k" like in "sky").

I agree the issue is many websites write it differently. Also because the Thai transliteration follows that method people think and argue it is a K sound.

Ask a well spoken Thai person to say chicken gai, then egg kai, if they pronounce it correctly to my ear ear it is a g sound.