1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

That's OK -- the Society for the Proper Preservation of Pittsburgh, PA's Gene Kelly hereby labels you as a FRAUD until you either demonstrate your singing and dancing prowess or stop your usurpation of that insidious Gene Kelly 'Singing in the Rain' emoticon.

The late Mr. Kelly was well known in Hollywood as a meticulous craftsman who had all his dancing/singing routines scripted in detail as to placements and camera angles and your use of the emoticon showing him on the wrong side of the lamppost is an abomination.

I will come clean, the guy on the lamp post singing "Ride a White Swan" is supposed to be  me about 40 years back...:stoner:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

'Erm right ok then .. The flock will  deliberate on this a bit longer before the collective vote is cast .. not that we have a problem with pink you understand 

IMG_20171223_071655.jpg

Nibbling at the grass again .... :stoner:

2 hours ago, transam said:

Correct, I have more shapely pink ones now...:giggle:

I'm sure that will come back to haunt you... I don't know when, I don't know where...

(EDIT: I was steruck with indecision whether to post the above, or the usual "This thread is useless without photographs"

11 hours ago, geronimo said:

You really should be projecting an image of blissful harmony at home, posting adoring pictures of you both together on the balcony and things like that ...

The Thaivisa Security Team doesn't allow Baboon on balconies until the whole situation on the Korean peninsula settles down!   No pictures either.   Way to risky, according to the Security Officials.

11 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I always thought thought that Transam meant he was Trans in the morning and straight in the afternoon !!

Still not sure emoji848.png

From the pictures, I think it would be better for him to turn into a pumpkin at midnight.    I don't know if there is enough beer to take him in drag....but maybe!

7 minutes ago, Scott said:

The Thaivisa Security Team doesn't allow Baboon on balconies until the whole situation on the Korean peninsula settles down!   No pictures either.   Way to risky, according to the Security Officials.

What of DSD & JAG who we understand you were making enquires of yesterday .. They still appear to be conspicuous by the absence of any contributions to POTY .. All is not lost but canvassing time is slipping away ..

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

What of DSD & JAG who we understand you were making enquires of yesterday .. They still appear to be conspicuous by the absence of any contributions to POTY .. All is not lost but canvassing time is slipping away ..

DSD and JAG are busy doing what good posters do.   They are posting, helpful, informative information on the forum.   I think one is helping save soi dogs and providing food for Christmas for them.  

They are hardworking members of the forum....I think they told me to go away and leave them alone.:shock1:

1 minute ago, Scott said:

DSD and JAG are busy doing what good posters do.   They are posting, helpful, informative information on the forum.   I think one is helping save soi dogs and providing food for Christmas for them.  

They are hardworking members of the forum....I think they told me to go away and leave them alone.:shock1:

Jeez that must be a first .. A dog harassed by a sheep .. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Jeez that must be a first .. A dog harassed by a sheep .. :ph34r:

I am not so sure.   When I grew up, we had a ram who managed to get both me and the dog while walking too close to his ewes.    I took the brunt of it and my trusty dog scurried away with his tail between his legs....so much for protection!

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Just pray to God the south doesn't start blasting Transam's finest through those loudspeakers of theirs. I have it on high authority that he should be disqualified - silenced, in fact - for the sake of world peace...

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Just pray to God the south doesn't start blasting Transam's finest through those loudspeakers of theirs. I have it on high authority that he should be disqualified - silenced, in fact - for the sake of world peace...

Not to mention the damage that would be done to the local populace.   It might turn them off to democracy, but more dangerously, they might never join Thaivisa.

Baboon is in the tree canopy and just grazin has moved to higher ground ...... DSD is nowhere to be seen and JAG was last known to be hiking towards Lopburi (perhaps in search of that elusive monkey) and the only one who hasn't moved is Colin!

8 hours ago, Scott said:

Not to mention the damage that would be done to the local populace.   It might turn them off to democracy, but more dangerously, they might never join Thaivisa.

From Bab's quote above: "I have it on high authority that he should be disqualified - silenced, in fact - for the sake of world peace.."

No problem -- he already is silenced. Have you ever heard him?

as they turn the final bend, the long straight is evident. It's that long that the finish line is not yet visible, and its only the green newbies that get the whip out at this stage. Colin will do well to keep Trans'es rear number plate readable.