Trolley dollies give passengers a treat on first Bangkok - Dalat flight

webfact

Vietjet's airline staff often do 'themed flights' like this one.  They are well known for their 'model' cabin staff and their advertising usually has the staff in bikinis.

Despite what's been said, the owner (a woman) has become the first self made female billionaire in Vietnam worth around 2.5 billion dollars!

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmm - good looking women.

But back to reality, I know several ex-pats who have / had Vietnamese partners....and if you think Thai women can burn money, then let me tell you

Viets are Premier League when it comes to cleaning out a bank account.

Of course I will now have dozens on here telling me the opposite. I only state what I know personally.

25 minutes ago, lonewolf99 said:

But back to reality, I know several ex-pats who have / had Vietnamese partners....and if you think Thai women can burn money, then let me tell you

Of course I will now have dozens on here telling me the opposite. I only state what I know personally.

the money hunting, money grubbing style of woman should not be much different between thailand and vietnam

at a vietnam airport i recall being hit on by a dressed in uniform airport employee gal that made sure to tell me her salary is low.

being an atm is a "persona non grata" job

Edited by atyclb

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Or anywhere.....:stoner:

in my experiences i did not encounter that style woman in the usa, europe,  japan, taiwan or south america. likely it exists but thailand seems to be the mecca of polished pro's

Edited by atyclb

I dated a few flight attendants in my younger years here in Thailand.... 

.... "Coffee, Tea or Me?".....  was how I was once woken up !!!.... 

Sadly I'm now happily married and a former life is a distant memory....  I'm not sure I'd be permitted on this Airline without adequate supervision !!!! :passifier:

6 minutes ago, atyclb said:

in my experiences i did not encounter that style woman in the usa, europe,  japan, taiwan or south america. likely it exists but thailand seems to be the mecca of polished pro's

I can assure you they are anywhere...Have a chat with my UK ex of 20+ years for enlightenment....ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.1e4c33c4345495453103e21e0a2ba776.png

13 minutes ago, transam said:

I can assure you they are anywhere...Have a chat with my UK ex of 20+ years for enlightenment....ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.1e4c33c4345495453103e21e0a2ba776.png

i recall one japanese gal who made me feel like i was her personal valet, driver and butler BUT she was NOT using me for money or trying to get money and often she insisted to share bills or pay them.

i wrote her a letter describing what a princess she was and she replied and thanked me and apologised and said her father talks the same way about her behavior 

Edited by atyclb

2 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

Love that line. Because it's so true. And once cleaned out, they will come back for more without a gram of shame. I've done two sojourns in VN, just ending the second. 

I had half a dozen girls chasing me; those are the ones I knew about. Wish I could draw a cartoon. I'm standing on one side of a chasm, she on the other. There's no way I could figure out how to join her. But to my right is a path, which joins a bridge across the chasm. In the middle of the bridge is a bank festooned with ATMs. I refused to budge, but many others have crossed that bridge and, without a single exception, regret it. 

It's one of the reasons I'm leaving VN and returning to Thailand. 

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
ADd info

On 1/11/2018 at 4:20 PM, wgdanson said:

Quite a while back the dollies on Trans World Airlines would ask 'Do you want TWA coffee, or TWA tea' 

I think you got it wrong. As I remember it was in a move, and the line was:

"We have run out out of PamAm coffee, but we've have plenty of TWATea"

or something to the effect....

On 12/19/2017 at 2:15 PM, transam said:

Well that's warmed me up a bit....

I think the guy in the foreground of the video was starting to steam up his glasses.

Well done VietJet - you got the publicity and the 'crew' looked lovely. :wink:

Don't know anything about VietJet, but kudos to their management people. This type of stunt is gold, and priceless free publicity.

Perhaps other small airlines wish they had the balls to do something similiar ?

Lots of empty seats in the OP photo though ?

2 minutes ago, electric said:

VietJet, but kudos to their maDon't know anything aboutnagement people. This type of stunt is gold, and priceless free publicity.

Perhaps other small airlines wish they had the balls to do something similiar ?

Lots of empty seats in the OP photo though ?

They are all in the loooo....ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.36a4f3d031f4124de765911a495544a4.png