More photos published of ‘Yingluck in London’

rooster59

3 hours ago, ferguston said:

What annoys me is that my Thai partner had her visitor visa application turned down twice by the British embassy in BKK yet Ms Shinawatra seems able to waltz in with no problem.

Where did she apply for her entry visa ? Obviously not BKK.

May's corrupt "English" government.

She is an ex-Prime Minister, of course she got in easier than your Thai partner, why shouldn't she?

Sorry, maybe your partner has a Diplomatic passport, I didn't think of that.

Edited by Just Weird

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, connda said:

If verified to be her, than Mrs. Yingluck being granted asylum in the UK speaks volumes regarding UK foreign policy toward Thailand.

If it is her it doesn't mean that she has been granted asylum.  UK authorities have already denied the report that made that claim.

5 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

In the current climate of rich v poor London is the ideal place to hang out. And it won't be to long before titles are dished out Lady-Luck has a nice ring about it .
The UK's Immigration must be one of the easiest to side step for rich fleeing criminals even with a so say intentional arrest warrants on their head how?  

Fleeing criminals? International arrest warrants?

Democratically elected leaders removed by military regimes are usually granted visas by sophisticated democratic countries until they have been convicted of a real crime in a real court.

4 hours ago, nong38 said:

I wont believe it until I see her in a Wetherspoon's on Curry Night with pint of real ale, standing next to Tim Martin.

She will like a dwarf against him, when i saw him a few years ago he looked about 6' 6" and that was a Thursday curry night!

10 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The page administrator of @secret100million wrote that the photos had been received from a well-intentioned person and said it was good for Yingluck to be living in the United Kingdom.

Well intentioned... idiot

keep sending in pics and sooner or later everyone will know where yingluck is.... who needs enemies, with friends like this

6 hours ago, ferguston said:

What annoys me is that my Thai partner had her visitor visa application turned down twice by the British embassy in BKK yet Ms Shinawatra seems able to waltz in with no problem.

Interesting that you blame May's corrupt "English" government.  First of all that isn't Yingluck, just bullsh*t as usual.  Secondly if you remember Thaksin was kicked out of Britain when he tried to settle here.  Not many are more critical than me of the current shower in government but you can't blame them for something that is just media spin.

6 hours ago, ferguston said:

She must of promised to return to Thailand to get a visa. So, she is probably making plans to return now.

7 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Interesting that you blame May's corrupt "English" government.  First of all that isn't Yingluck, just bullsh*t as usual.  Secondly if you remember Thaksin was kicked out of Britain when he tried to settle here.  Not many are more critical than me of the current shower in government but you can't blame them for something that is just media spin.

I bet Thaksin wished he had kept Manchester City now.

7 hours ago, ferguston said:

Do you seriously imagine that Joe Soap's Thai girlfriend has as much clout on the immigration ladder as the illegally deposed Prime Minister of an erstwhile democracy?

As for your conflation of the issue with British politics....

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

A woman who looks like fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra, and a boy who looks like her 15-year-old son Supasek Amornchat, were photographed in a place that looks like a shopping mall in London.

are they even sure it is London ?

This additional photo was posted on the tnews.co.th website back in 11/11/17 claiming to have been taken on the escalators at Selfridges in London. Does look a bit photoshopped though.

The story claimed she was lying low in London while awaiting the result of her asylum application there.

tnews_1510821165_5609.jpg

34 minutes ago, katana said:

This additional photo was posted on the tnews.co.th website back in 11/11/17 claiming to have been taken on the escalators at Selfridges in London. Does look a bit photoshopped though.

The story claimed she was lying low in London while awaiting the result of her asylum application there.

I doubt whether she has sought asylum.It's a long complicated process and she doesn't need to do it.

Really? She's a billionaire. What country wouldnt want her spending her money there?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

So Mr P and his cronies are going to investigate not in London mate you have no power there and step out of line and your boys will get it, most Thais who live in the UK support her as do most people in the UK, do not start something you can never finish and remember you do not live in the 21st century and will not do for a longtime yet, P>>> off and play with your toys and stop throwing them out of your pram.

9 hours ago, Eric Loh said:
13 hours ago, rooster59 said:

National Council for Peace and Order spokesman staff Maj-General Piyapong Klingpan |called on concerned agencies to do their jobs and investigate the matter

And do what?, best thing the fools can do is shut up and move on

tnews_1510821165_5609.jpg&key=7da409519b396e4b36d1a6013da7840f79e0fc744f231a636d55b493920d7b70

Definitely her - Burberry scarf is a clincher!

Mind you, a P6 computer class could do a better job with Photoshop !

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, ferguston said:

Some people

Your partner was turned down not once but twice for what the visa department in BKK not the embassy thought was a good reason and you blame the UK PM. You either do not have enough money to support her or she has got form of some sort is the answer, so you slag off your own country. face the facts your the problem here, not the UK Government. Laws are laws and you are only to willing to put up with no human rights here and no freedoms but when asked to comply with laws in your own country you mouth off. Sorry you feel like that as it makes me feel like this fed up with people who want their cake and also eat it.

If Yingluck is here its for a good reason and she is very welcome as far as I am concerned. She can even come to dinner any time she likes and there is sod all Mr p can do about it, so best he better start buying more watches to get over it.

Edited by wakeupplease

2 hours ago, katana said:

Good heavens! That bloke is a dead ringer for Thaksin.

Selfridges is for the hoi polloi. Should go to Harrods or Fortnum and Mason.

16 hours ago, PatOngo said:

She's gone! She outsmarted the numpties running the show! Get over it!!!

You Shins' fans should get your act together! What will it be then: 'she outsmarted the numpties running the show', as you write here, like some others before, or rather what long time 'accredited' Shins' propagandists on TV usually write: (in a nutshell) that she was 'evacuated' away by the coup Generals? Same-same, but (very) different... LOL

8 hours ago, khounteen said:

Happy New Year Yingluck! May the new year bring you joy and happiness and the luck to stay away from those smelly army men and their agents.

...said the guy with the smelly durian flip-flops, painfull too? LOL 

12 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

That photo was taken few months back judging from her non winter wear. The junta has been lying just about everything from elections to corruption reforms. Amazing there are posters here that still defend those incorrigible indefensible. 

Khun Eric, would there be any others who are not 'incorrigible indefensible', ...and not deeply selfish and corrupt, there might be a possible positive solution for the country's future in a matter of a few years, but IMHO it seems, alas, not to be so, ...and evidently not with the Shins and their creatures, you are a well know propagandist of.

4 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

So Mr P and his cronies are going to investigate not in London mate you have no power there and step out of line and your boys will get it, most Thais who live in the UK support her as do most people in the UK, do not start something you can never finish and remember you do not live in the 21st century and will not do for a longtime yet, P>>> off and play with your toys and stop throwing them out of your pram.

And do what?, best thing the fools can do is shut up and move on

'... most Thais who live in the UK support her as do most people in the UK' I doubt most people in the UK care that much.