Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

12 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

Only when having sex with people, it seems you won't have that worry.

You are a mine of information. How much alfalfa does it cost short time and what's your experience with goat threesomes?  :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, aright said:

You are a mine of information. How much alfalfa does it cost short time and what's your experience with goat threesomes?  :smile:

Hmm, I see your knowledge of the sex life of goats is as incomplete as your knowledge of economics, whatever were you up at school that your education so lacking.

29 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

Hmm, I see your knowledge of the sex life of goats is as incomplete as your knowledge of economics, whatever were you up at school that your education so lacking.

Wow, things just goat serious.

Just kidding.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

I was never taught about the sex life of goats at school either  - did I have a depraved childhood ?

3 minutes ago, tebee said:

I was never taught about the sex life of goats at school either  - did I have a depraved childhood ?

The sure test is if you go round singing this all day it was depraved.

High on a hill was a lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
Loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo

Read more: The Sound Of Music - The Lonely Goatherd (Maria And The Children Lyrics | MetroLyrics

12 hours ago, soalbundy said:

They are lousy at oral, they keep butting. :sad:

I trust you have passed that info on to your fellow members from a reliable authority rather than personal experience

Dont get up tight just a bit of light humour to end the day

22 minutes ago, The manic said:

Actually the Arabs have a saying:" A wife for baby's, a boy for sex but for true love..A camel".

Two humps or one Sir?

Edited by talahtnut
addition

Trump gave TM adequate time to recall parliament but surprise surprise, autocracy reigns supreme.

This continual abuse of the parliamentary democracy is a good indication of where the country is heading in the brexit fiasco. They opened pandora's box and everyone will suffer the consequences.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I've read all the posts and it wasn't there.  That's because it's impossible to calculate. It's just more scaremongering for the gullible.

So you are of the opinion it is impossible to calculate GDP, you are free to believe what you like.

A touch of reality.

Still, the port is trying to prepare. Nationally, Dutch customs is hiring 730 customs officers thanks to Brexit, but that number could grow up to 950 between Schipol airport and the port. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-ports-customs-union-u-turn-rotterdam-eu-trade-single-market-theresa-may-david-davis-a8303436.html

27 minutes ago, sandyf said:

So you are of the opinion it is impossible to calculate GDP, you are free to believe what you like.

Any calculation based on published government figures

will be as meaningless as a goats thoughts.

14 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Patrick Stewart who lives in the US, and is applying for US citizenship.

An actor.  Those actors really know their stuff. We should all listen to what actors tell us to do.

The guy is still banging on about the Boris bus slogan for Christ's sake! Just another luvvy using sound bites.

And by the way, who do these 'people's vote' campaigners think they are kidding?  They know full well that if the EU know we're having a referendum on the deal they will give us the worst deal possible. So this campaign is simply a way to get Brexit cancelled.

Patrick grew up in the North of England in Mirfield and lived there until his early twenties, later he went to drama school also in the UK. He has a house in the US but also has one in Yorkshire and always has had - like many others he has worked overseas for some years but continues to spend much of his time in the UK where his family continues to live - trivia, his dad was the company sergant major of the Black Watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

He's resident in Brooklyn, NY.

But tbh, I'm less concerned about his residency.  I'm more concerned about how most wealthy celebrities think they're an authority on these matters.  And the scary thing is their fans take it all in.

He's quite right to use his status and position to influence opinion, whether or not he's any more of an expert on these matters than you or I, who knows.