Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

1 minute ago, StreetCowboy said:

Buttering your bread on both sides.

that’s the trouble with the EU; so many regulations that the man in the street can’t keep up with them.

The sooner we get our independence back, and the good-natured and kindly guidance of the village bobby, with none of your spec-wearing big city interfering busibodies coming round the estate looking for your still and asking stupid questions about the motors on the front green, the better

That was just a dream, that was just a dream...... that's me in the corner.....

WAKE UP    SC !  :smile:

• Like 1

Nine o'clock already. Time for beauty sleep and dreams of an Independent UK. A Republic. GREAT Britian again.

Got to go, have to get up early for the buffalo racing.

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be back!

Nine o'clock already. Time for beauty sleep and dreams of an Independent UK. A Republic. GREAT Britian again.

Got to go, have to get up early for the buffalo racing.

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be back!

A Republic? Guess I missed that bit on the referendum question as well.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, nontabury said:

Apologies, but you did mention cows and boarders.

A friend in our small village has a farm, on which live a number of cows. Her fathers owns another farm in the village, also with cows.Now to show how stupid some E.U rules are, there are occasions when they will move a cow from her fathers field to an adjacent field, that belongs to his daughter. Simple you may think, NO, they have to enter the move in the cows passport, yes, I kid you not, cows must abide with E.U. rules, by having an up to date E.U cow passport. They then have to send the cows passport to the Bureaucrats, await it’s return,and then sometimes repeat the exercise, if they return the beast to it’s original pasture. So now you may understand, why I think the mad cows reside in Brussels.

Mooooooooooooooooooo :guitar:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Orac said:

Absolutely shocking the length these bureaucrats will go to - who could possibly think of a reason why they would want to keep a centralised database that monitors every movement of a cow so that others it had come into contact with could be located quickly.

IMG_0538.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Are you a politician?

14 hours ago, stevenl said:

Cheap way out for telling lies. Apologies would have been better.

Apologise for the truth. Behave.

Are you going to cry to the mods for a link to that.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

Winston Churchill

Edited by Laughing Gravy
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

True, I never took The Queen's shilling; so why Malta?

Its not been a shilling for a long time Grouse just swear an oath and sign the official secrets act. Malta was a British Forces Posting Overseas (BFPO) like Cyprus, Germany etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Its not been a shilling for a long time Grouse just swear an oath and sign the official secrets act. Malta was a British Forces Posting Overseas (BFPO) like Cyprus, Germany etc.

So, answer my point, why Malta? Germany I understand, Cyprus I inderstand. But Malta?

British Forces Post Office? Should I write?

Edited by Grouse

Google is my friend

Under the Malta Independence Act, passed by the British Parliament in 1964, Malta gained independence from the United Kingdom as the State of Malta, with Elizabeth IIas its head of state and queen.[21] The country became a republic in 1974. It has been a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations and the United Nations since independence, and joined the European Union in 2004; in 2008, it became part of the Eurozone.

13 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I find it difficult to believe that 90% of his regt would vote remain within the EU when I have access to various military F/B pages, and most members on these sites voted to leave. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, vogie said:

I find it difficult to believe that 90% of his regt would vote remain within the EU when I have access to various military F/B pages, and most members on these sites voted to leave. 

I agree with you. Maybe he meant 90% voted leave

Edited by Laughing Gravy
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Grouse said:

So, answer my point, why Malta? Germany I understand, Cyprus I inderstand. But Malta?

British Forces Post Office? Should I write?

You attempt at humour is distasteful and insulting. I imagine your are the first to call the army or the police when it is needed.

If google is your friend use it. The British army had bases there until 1979

https://www.visitmalta.com/en/british-period

Also the British forces have stations everywhere, such as Belize, Canada etc where I did 6 months at each of these places, as an example

Edited by Laughing Gravy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Apologise for the truth. Behave.

Are you going to cry to the mods for a link to that.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

Winston Churchill

Not only sad, also low.

Knowingly telling lies, and when caught out attack. Your inspiration is clear, but it is not Churchill as you're pretending.

• Haha 1

L/gravy..please disregard Grouse..he is imo..a very very bitter NON UNIONIST/ROYALIST who will always kick in against decent people like yourself.
He is originally from the north of Scotland..sheep sh---ing territory.
Me..I am from gravyGlasgow..a Scottish Unionist/Royalist and I basically loath people of his ilk.
Head up L/gravy..just disregard his imo bitter republican rants.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1