Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

Just now, nontabury said:

I wonder if all his emotions, were in supportive of your arguments, would you then be complaining.

A good and fair point, in fact, I don't like emoticons of any kind. I think the sport is in the debate, the arguments that can be found, countered and in the behaviour of the players - I'd be quite happy if they were done away with entirely because as we'll see in a few minutes they become a proxy for people formulating an opinion of their own and verbalising it, a very poor second choice. But I suppose society needs such people, otherwise Brexit, for example, would have almost no supporters!

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

Gentlemen. 89 pages of posts?  Really?  Is it the intention of the honourable members here keeping this particular thread open for the whole of the Brexit transition period?  :laugh:

No, just until Team Brexit comes up with a sensible argument, then we'll close it down and have a celebratory party. :post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Gentlemen. 89 pages of posts?  Really?  Is it the intention of the honourable members here keeping this particular thread open for the whole of the Brexit transition period?  :laugh:

Well the May ready for tough talks over Brexit was at page 917 before it seemingly died in the wreckage of an Austin Allegro. I was previously confident of it breaking the 1000 page barrier (record?) but forecasts are often wrong, eh!

It was nice to see the pic of Naam's Jag though. Very envious I must say.

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

A good and fair point, in fact, I don't like emoticons of any kind. I think the sport is in the debate, the arguments that can be found, countered and in the behaviour of the players - I'd be quite happy if they were done away with entirely because as we'll see in a few minutes they become a proxy for people formulating an opinion of their own and verbalising it, a very poor second choice. But I suppose society needs such people, otherwise Brexit, for example, would have almost no supporters!

Actually, the emoticon list requires an update to include strongly agree and bs

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

What 1000 years?

3 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy would all use their power of veto to kybosh any EU attempts at introducing visa entry. It's simply not going to happen. It will continue to be passport entry, the same as always, for us.

...... and for them...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Grouse said:

Actually, the emoticon list requires an update to include strongly agree and bs

And a special one just for a couple of our remote friends, one that says, whaaa, I don't understand what they're talking about, they're using long words again.:post-4641-1156694572:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy would all use their power of veto to kybosh any EU attempts at introducing visa entry. It's simply not going to happen. It will continue to be passport entry, the same as always, for us.

But I don't use passport entry when I drive round EU...I just drive.

16 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

ball.gif.3a8faa9248f84b879269e725ec30f6e0.gif.....Sorry, emoticons were mentioned....:laugh:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Your evidence for this is?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, vogie said:

Brian Cox destroyed on Question Time.

How was that destroying anything? The message was pretty clear. EU is strong and important. England is not.

Choose your sides carefully.