What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Tom and Jerry - The Truce Hurts (1948)

The cartoon is a 1948 one-reel animated cartoon and is the 35th Tom and Jerry cartoon released. It was produced in Technicolor and released to theatres on July 17, 1948 by Metro-Goldwyn Mayer. The title is a pun on the phrase "The truth hurts".
Interesting facts:
In the cartoon "Matinee Mouse" have added a new moment in which Tom, Jerry and Spike stopped the battle and look with movie theater screens on fighting Tom and Jerry.

I really enjoyed this episode, the twist at the end is suprising. I think you can get the whole set on pb. Now where's my milk and safety blanket.

Edited by tukkytuktuk
  • Like 2

Just watched the first episode of Harlots ,about brothels and hookers in the mid 1700s wow i never realized there were so many black people in society then ,even interacial couples, and black brothel owner as well,perhaps next week there will be women in burkhas,lol and so History is re writen in the name of PC .
But the series is so plenty of sex

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Just watched the first episode of Harlots ,about brothels and hookers in the mid 1700s wow i never realized there were so many black people in society then ,even interacial couples, and black brothel owner as well,perhaps next week there will be women in burkhas,lol and so History is re writen in the name of PC .
But the series is so plenty of sex

Guess who crossed the channel to notify Harold that William had the hump...?

1066: A Year to Conquer England (TV Mini-Series 2017) - IMDb

"Ingobernable", should be in the same league as Narcos.

The First Lady of Mexico has big plans to improve conditions for the country. As she starts to lose faith in her husband, President Diego Nava, she finds herself at a crossroad where she will need to find a way to deal with a great challenge.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6495756

• Like 1

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Somebody please recommend a new movie or TV series, there seems to be a real drought of new material.

Try 'New TV Shows/Movies' on Exodus etc, assuming you have access to it. I found loads of new stuff there. 

There's plenty of old material stored too; my kids are enjoying the likes of Worzel Gummidge from the very first episode in 79.

HTH

Somebody please recommend a new movie or TV series, there seems to be a real drought of new material.

Here's 10 recent movies I would recommend.

- Before the Flood (2016)
- An Uncommon Grace (2017)
- London Town (2016)
- Legends of the Hidden Temple (2016)
- Hell or High Water (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- For the Love of Spock (2016)
- The Siege of Jadotville (2016)
- American Fable (2017)
- Hidden Figures (2017)

That should keep you busy for a few days. Cheers!
  • Like 2

Black Mass (2015)

Based on a true story of James "Whitey" Bulger, an Irish Mob godfather and FBI informant who had a "secret trading" deal with his brother, William "Billy" Bulger, a state senator and a Boston public figure, and John Connolly, an FBI agent. They planned to take down the Italian mob and mafia in Boston, which went awry and things turned massively violent. When the credence for each other began fading out, drug dealing, murders, and extortion started to rise, and forced the FBI's Boston office to confirm that Whitey Bulger was one of the most notorious criminals in US history and also one of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List criminals.

tmp_10469-black-mass-johnny-depp588738024.jpg

Edited by tukkytuktuk

19 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Here's 10 recent movies I would recommend.

- Before the Flood (2016)
- An Uncommon Grace (2017)
- London Town (2016)
- Legends of the Hidden Temple (2016)
- Hell or High Water (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- For the Love of Spock (2016)
- The Siege of Jadotville (2016)
- American Fable (2017)
- Hidden Figures (2017)

That should keep you busy for a few days. Cheers!

Thanks, already seen most, but I'll have a look at the ones I haven't.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2017 at 10:32 AM, giddyup said:

Henry ix new comedy from dick clement and ian le Frenais 5 april

the trip to spain series 3d 5 april

better call Saul 11th

dr Who 15th

The leftovers s 3 

silicon valley 

Hinterland 3( welsh detective series) believe it or not its good 

these last ones start sometime in April

Secrets and lies has started ,looks quite good .

Where to Invade Next (2015)

To show what the USA can learn from rest of the world, director Michael Moore playfully visits various nations in Europe and Africa as a one-man "invader" to take their ideas and practices for America. Whether it is Italy with its generous vacation time allotments, France with its gourmet school lunches, German with its industrial policy, Norway and its prison system, Tunisia and its strongly progressive women's policy and Iceland and its strong female presence in government and business among others, Michael Moore discovers there is much that American should emulate.

1491125939839.jpg
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2560 at 4:39 PM, Wilsonandson said:

Where to Invade Next (2015)

To show what the USA can learn from rest of the world, director Michael Moore playfully visits various nations in Europe and Africa as a one-man "invader" to take their ideas and practices for America. Whether it is Italy with its generous vacation time allotments, France with its gourmet school lunches, German with its industrial policy, Norway and its prison system, Tunisia and its strongly progressive women's policy and Iceland and its strong female presence in government and business among others, Michael Moore discovers there is much that American should emulate.

1491125939839.jpg

Really enjoyed this one. Amusing and somewhat true.

• Like 1