What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On 28/12/2017 at 5:26 AM, Tanoshi said:

2013!

Season 3 was aired in the UK that year.

Season 1 and 2 have been repeated, but not series 3 for some reason.

'The Garage' is still open and operating in Marbella, as far as I'm aware.

any links

McMafia - Looking forward to this one.

Starts next week.

Summary: Alex Godman, the English-raised son of Russian mafia exiles, has spent his life trying to escape the shadow of their past, building his own legitimate business and forging a life with his girlfriend Rebecca. But when a murder forces his family's past to return to threaten them, Alex is drawn into the criminal underworld and must confront his values to protect those he loves.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Clips on You Tube, but that's about it!

I always found that surprising. I enjoyed it but can’t see it anywhere anymore. 

Been watching some of the “Sharpe” episodes on YouTube recently. Read all the books and the early tv episodes were pretty crap, but the later ones are very good.

7 hours ago, Will27 said:

McMafia - Looking forward to this one.

Starts next week.

Summary: Alex Godman, the English-raised son of Russian mafia exiles, has spent his life trying to escape the shadow of their past, building his own legitimate business and forging a life with his girlfriend Rebecca. But when a murder forces his family's past to return to threaten them, Alex is drawn into the criminal underworld and must confront his values to protect those he loves.

strange name....for what is obviously looking like a real winner.

• Like 1

I really liked "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" (Amazon) and GLOW (Netflix). Rachel Brosnahan, and Alison Brie, were brilliant. Both casts are excellent. Tony Shaloub is amazing in Mrs. Maisel.

Also enjoying "Happy".

Looking forward to "The Alienist" (TNT), 22 Jan. I liked the Caleb Carr book/series.

6 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

That's 'Garage Rehab' on discovery, not 'The Garage' series set in Marbella with Jock.

I can't even find episodes of The Garage doing a Kodi search of TV shows. Seems it's faded into obscurity.

On 12/30/2017 at 11:56 AM, Will27 said:

Tv series - Romper Stomper

Looking forward to this Oz new series released next week.
Based on the movie by the same name.

If it's as half as good as the movie, we'll be in for a treat methinks.

I remember watching that when it first came out. Ain’t a patch on “Made in Britain” mind. Both leading actors went a long way since then.

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

That's 'Garage Rehab' on discovery, not 'The Garage' series set in Marbella with Jock.

.That's this one-??---full series on Youtube---or am I doing something wrong ??---which wouldn't be unusual

Tried all the usual sites, searched the Bay many times.
Searched as The Bureau 3, as Legendes etc...
ain't nowhere...:sad:

I just checked PB again because I downloaded it myself earlier. It is still there, uploaded as I said earlier by Brshnkv on 7 December, under the French name Le Bureau des Legendes (accent omitted here).

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Thanks 1