How to survive out of Thailand Alive in legal way?

9 hours ago, Vacuum said:

For "stealing" a bicycle? I don't think so.

You can get up to 5 years for just failing a drug test 

A UK guy got two years for stealing whisky from the duty free but he only had to serve 1

Theft is theft

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LOL

He would need to provide more than just a bank account number don’t you think [emoji3]
Do you live in the same area ? Did you offer to meet him ?
  • Thanks 1

Yep. 
The minimum sentence is 1 year, but his is at night, so 2. 
But I wish he would come back. In the criminal procedure code there's another law that he can use. If you can show that you committed an offence to escape danger then it will not be an offence. His lawyer has advised him badly. He should not plead guilty. But I think he's in the prison now. 
[emoji53][emoji53]
That's what I mentioned before. I know many countries' law have this clause, so I guess also the Thai law.
Yes, seems he made a great catch with his choice of lawyer NOT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

He might be in the prison. 
Or worse, killed himself. 
As they do in Thailand. 

The money offer was made to him a few days back. Since the offer he has posted about 100 times on here but he wasn’t interested in responding to an offer of financial support where his name would be required (funny that). His story is a classic fake.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gregster said:

The money offer was made to him a few days back. Since the offer he has posted about 100 times on here but he wasn’t interested in responding to an offer of financial support where his name would be required (funny that). His story is a classic fake.

He probably would be afraid to give his real name. 

You didn't be nasty and scare him off did you? ?

• Like 1

He probably would be afraid to give his real name. 
You didn't be nasty and scare him off did you? ?

LOL
Would you be afraid to give your real name to someone wanting to give you money[emoji3]
No! Wasn’t nasty. My offer is on here for all to confirm so.
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 4:34 PM, Gregster said:

Sure is fake. I know because I offered the guy money but he didn’t respond.

dont offer him, he is not French!!! 100% bcs they dont make temporary passport for long stay

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2018 at 7:32 AM, LolaS said:

Dear VonDutch,

as someone who works part-time for one of the Western embassies, we are instructed not to assist in these problems the citizens.

What you can do is to live Thailand ASAP!!

Wow! Here we go again, like Whitesnake once sung. Why are you trying to state that Western Embassies are instructed to work this way and not assist in problems for citizens in other countries?
Might be the single one that you are stating that you do part time work for, as a translator or content writer, I assume. Not that it matters, anyway.

However, this is the real thing.

All, except the one you work for, are controlled by their respective countries. That means they are given different instruction regarding different matters.
What usually is a rule is that they try to assist their own people as far as they can and have the possibility to do. Most embassies will not bee able to give assistance with money, though. What they can help with is the possibility to reach relatives to inform them of a persons situation, and also assist in recieving money sent to hand out to the person in need.
That has not been nessecary here, due to that this person have been in contact but recieved help a little bit late in the stage.

As I understand it here, hte questions regarding help was the wrong once at the persons embassy. He could have asked for help with finding a lawyer, or with help contacting relatives to speed things up. I guess he was expecting to recieve economical help from his embassy. That is, if it is what you are suggesting, very hard. Here there is only a few embassies in the world that will do this, and most of them needs to know there is an income to pay back the money with.

"What you can do is to live Thailand ASAP!!" ???? I guess you are suggesting that he "leave" Thailand ASAP. The OP has over and over again stated that he wishes to clear this the legal way. He has also informed that the land border checkpoints and the airports have information in the system. How do you suggest he leaves Thailand ASAP? In a container? Risking to be shot running the side of the border checkpoint?

P.s. If you wrote right and meant "live"???? In that case. What are you suggesting and what do you really mean?

Edited by Get Real
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, LolaS said:

there is no temporary passport, they make you a new one.

ANYBODY form EU will have a LAISSER PASSER which means in French a document that ONLY allows you to travel to your home country.

Of course there is not temporary passport.