I am Being Blackmailed and want to prosecute this Skank

PhuketAmerican

30 minutes ago, PhuketAmerican said:

she seems mentally unstable, she typed pages and pages of drivel

Well it doesnt seem like she is a straight out simple and experienced con artist.  So a thou or two may work as balo says, but crazies are unpredictable.

Edited by The Deerhunter

58 minutes ago, PhuketAmerican said:

But blackmail is illegal, think I can get her done? I think she takes drugs too. Id love to semd this skank ti hell

yes it is, and using facebook to do it is also a crime under the computer crimes act.

there is one crucial question though: what evidence does she have that she could show your wife?

Edited by manarak
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Ever thought of coming clean to the missus and admit to having strayed, a little and ask for forgiveness? 

If you take this option make sure you hide all the knives and scissors first.?

Seriously, this woman probably does not have any "secretly taken photos", or she would have posted them to you already, to prove she has them.

Worst case scenario, she has the photos - Deny, deny, deny -  Not me, all farang look the same -  Mistaken identity - I'm disappointed that my wife would believe some gold-digging nutcase rather than your her own loving husband.

• Haha 2

Ok - without the lecture about being a dog... clearly you don't want to disrupt your family life and fear gravely should anything be sent to your wife. 

1) Delete your Facebook account / Delete your Wife's facebook account. 

2) When your Wife regains access and re-opens her facebook account, set the highest level of privacy so no one outside of her friends list can contact her.

3) Set up a new Facebook account with the highest level of privacy so you cannot be viewed or contacted by people outside of your 'new' friends list.

4) Don't make any contact with the blackmailing girl again. 

5) Change your phone number.

6) And finally it has to be said, learn your lesson.... Don't be so silly to risk your marriage again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Ok - without the lecture about being a dog... clearly you don't want to disrupt your family life and fear gravely should anything be sent to your wife. 

1) Delete your Facebook account / Delete your Wife's facebook account. 

2) When your Wife regains access and re-opens her facebook account, set the highest level of privacy so no one outside of her friends list can contact her.

3) Set up a new Facebook account with the highest level of privacy so you cannot be viewed or contacted by people outside of your 'new' friends list.

4) Don't make any contact with the blackmailing girl again. 

5) Change your phone number.

6) And finally it has to be said, learn your lesson.... Don't be so silly to risk your marriage again.

Oh come on Richard....where's the fun in that?

• Haha 2

Either call her hand to see if she is bluffing and don't pay or go tell your wife you strayed. 

Whatever way it is going to work out, you're <deleted> if she produces photos or not because you did something stupid.

Sure, she may be bluffing but looks like she has done this before you came along, so she just may have the goods on you?

Do you just sit tight and hope nothing comes from this?

Man, tough choice but once you cross that line, no going back...

Hope it was worth it ... 

Edited by totally thaied up
  • Like 2