Girl, 12, held for killing boss who raped her

Rimmer

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

This is just wrong on so many levels, I didn't even think it was legal to employ under 15s in Thailand.

.... and that slavery had been abolished ...

( Kindly note that I did not add my usual RIP in this post. If all is as reported, we might introduce a RIH acronym. )

Edited by KKr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kim J said:

If this story is true this girl should not be arrested. She should be recognised in some way for her services to the community.

They have seminars to teach Thai women how to deal with farrang husbands. She should be an advisor in a seminar for underaged victims of sexual predators.

Edited by Lupatria
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

To make it look like a break-in so that the girl wasn't charged. As she knew everything and approved of the girl's act.

Interesting theory. Perhaps the wife was the killer, but then again, they could check for fingerprints on the kife.

Employees Teerawat Sudpumkaew, 35, was drunk but said he wasn’t in the restaurant when the killing happened. The 12-year-old girl also denied knowledge of what happened.

Nantawan, obviously aware of the nefarious deeds of her husband, had Teerawat help her move the body to the back of the restaurant to make it look like a break-in.

• Like 1