OFFICIAL POSTER OF THE YEAR (POTY) NOMINATIONS

Scott

2 hours ago, Scott said:

The BB1 I found is banned and has been banned for a very long time.   Also can't find a member Georgefemplefeedback.   Fasteddie and Bluesofa added to the list.

Right you are Scott. It was an error on my part bb1, not BB1. And I can't find any recent posts by evenstevens.

So, for my third nomination, I choose 

marko kok prong

• Titanium Member

I feel sorry that his long-running topic; 'sex for the over 40 Thai lady' has ended. I had a great experience with a 69-year-old lady the other day and went onto the thread to spill the beans, only to find it closed.

Edited by owl sees all
changed 79 to 69
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Right you are Scott. It was an error on my part bb1, not BB1. And I can't find any recent posts by evenstevens.

You want to nominate a poster who has been "not here" since May as "poster of the year"?

Why do you think that he should be POTY considering he hasnt posted in the last six months ?

14 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

So, for my third nomination, I choose 

marko kok prong

• Titanium Member

I feel sorry that his long-running topic; 'sex for the over 40 Thai lady' has ended. I had a great experience with a 69-year-old lady the other day and went onto the thread to spill the beans, only to find it closed.

Did she take her dentures out?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Transam when i saw Starkies post, first thing i thought of was.... Nancy Sinatra these shoes are made for walking.

Even flip flops, i only wear when out on my scooter, as it is impossible for me to get them on without assistance.

Before anybody corrects me, i know it should have been boots for walking.

I am still searching...????

Edited by transam
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You want to nominate a poster who has been "not here" since May as "poster of the year"?

Why do you think that he should be POTY considering he hasnt posted in the last six months ?

You are quite right sanemax. Evenstevens has been missing. When he did post it was thought-provoking and hard hitting. BUT,,,, I take your point. Marco kok prong is now in his place as my third nomination.

Your post threw up a couple of thoughts. Firstly; should, as has been suggested, a POTY nomination have to satisfy certain criteria. Should the member be here (in Thailand) more than 6 months of the year, and should a certain amount of posts be mandatory (say 365). What about hits/likes? i reckon at least 10% of posts should be liked.

These are fundamental and important thoughts on a topic that transcends many dimensions. Brings together posters from all over Thailand; spiritually. From the beer drinker to the wine connoisseur. From cheese lovers to lovers of durian. The people that prefer Big C shopping, and those that like to get their little snacks from 7-11. Some posters like the three 'fs'. Football, fishing and family. Others are content to spend most of their days on TVForum. Others like, to quote a member's quote by Arnie; humping and rumping.

Is this a broad church? Could it be described as such?

10 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

You are quite right sanemax. Evenstevens has been missing. When he did post it was thought-provoking and hard hitting. BUT,,,, I take your point. Marco kok prong is now in his place as my third nomination.

Your post threw up a couple of thoughts. Firstly; should, as has been suggested, a POTY nomination have to satisfy certain criteria. Should the member be here (in Thailand) more than 6 months of the year, and should a certain amount of posts be mandatory (say 365). What about hits/likes? i reckon at least 10% of posts should be liked.

These are fundamental and important thoughts on a topic that transcends many dimensions. Brings together posters from all over Thailand; spiritually. From the beer drinker to the wine connoisseur. From cheese lovers to lovers of durian. The people that prefer Big C shopping, and those that like to get their little snacks from 7-11. Some posters like the three 'fs'. Football, fishing and family. Others are content to spend most of their days on TVForum. Others like, to quote a member's quote by Arnie; humping and rumping.

Is this a broad church? Could it be described as such?

I think it is about posts here, nothing else...But, they can post from BigC....????

Although I am new here, I have been reading the forum for awhile. I found that Nyezhov posts are always entertaining and make me smile.

His post on "Thai girls feet" and the "Pringles" and his tales around Bangkok are great fun in the Pub and enjoyed by many.

I nominate Nyezhov 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Nyezhov, the clear winner, for all the reasons others have already stated, plus I love the irony in his forum name.

wgdanson and NCC1701A, both able to put a smile on my face whilst making very valid points at the same time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tutsiwarrior said:

according to Scott the OP I am not a POTY...so feel free to nominate tutsiwarrior for services to bawdy entertainment and western food preparation suggestions...

Well, you will be added to the list now, so you are out of the running!