FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Final round POTY  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, sipi said:

Next years POTY contest will be real interesting. 

This one was basically preordained last year and there are some close second places.

Great post sipi.

Next year's POTY is going to be a real cracker.

Can't wait!! Well, I'll guess I'll have to. But with great anticipation all the same.

• Like 2

"Seriously" if a "winner" fails to get majority support (over 50 percent) do they really have a man date to legitimately claim being a POTY winner?

Petty minds want to know. 

Man date intentionally made two words which gives y'all a wee bit of a clue about the type of stuff involved in the POTY initiation ceremonies. Is there nudity involved? What do you think? 

Edited by Jingthing

10 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

Never saw any of the 5 contestants post a thing, where do they post? I always see JingThing and Sheryl post though, and UbonJoe and Rimmer, those should be the contestants, screw you Neil ????

All mods so not eligible.

18 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

Never saw any of the 5 contestants post a thing, where do they post? I always see JingThing and Sheryl post though, and UbonJoe and Rimmer, those should be the contestants, screw you Neil ????

And Scott of course. But these posters; Sheryl, Scott, UbonJoe, Rimmer (and lots of others) are special posters (moderators), who help to keep the TVForum in order. Without them, some members might post nonsense, go off topic and possibly post rubbish.

And JingThing could - if he pulled his finger out - break through the 100k post barrier in 2019. Wouldn't that be a great thing?

Edited by owl sees all

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

And Scott of course. But these posters; Sheryl, Scott, UbonJoe, Rimmer (and lots of others) are special posters (moderators), who help to keep the TVForum in order. Without them, members might post nonsense, go off topic and possibly post rubbish.

So it is your position that members do not "...post nonsense, go off topic and possibly post rubbish."?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

You follow staff..?....????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

Where do you think all those bar girls go when they retire? Todays bar girl is tomorrows Issan mother in law. Not off topic at all.

Same with inflammatory posts, it's very subjective, one man's inflammatory post is another mans witty repost.

Don't you agree?

Yes, I agree, ironically!!

• Thanks 1