Yingluck claims she has washed hands off politics

webfact

2 hours ago, tropo said:

Yes, that's twisted.

Not that twisted, I don't like her i think she is corrupt like the rest of them but at least she was easier on the eyes and looked more sincere. When i see the generals who are so bad at handling the press its easy to prefer her.

I dont care much anymore who will be in charge as they will almost all be the same. Corrupt (often blatantly) lying a lot, and never admitting they were wrong. So whoever is in power im sure he or she will do a fine job diverting the treasury to the private bank account of the other politicians or junta members who are like minded. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

She always had that rabbit caught in the headlights expression, her rice scheme was destined for disaster and she didn't bat an eyelid, she surrounded herself with her brother's sketchy yes men, and was a joke PM. And yet she was so much better in every respect that the guys that couped her. Is it wrong to be missing her?

No.  The best leaders, at times, do nothing at all.  She could have gone in history as a great Thai leader by doing nothing, instead of doing what she did.  Let the country run itself.  It does not need the molestation it receives from the current government.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Yingluck claims she has washed hands off politics

That's very commendable, sis. However, washing your hands alone won't do squat, I'm afraid. You also have to get it out of your head - and to achieve that you must finally stop listening to big bro and live your own life.

....she....and he....should suffer the court system with their presence...???

....and the Thai people.....with certain billions in question....???

...poor thing....???

...jeez....

....straight face...straight talk.....not in their vocabulary...???

...just asking...

I wonder whether she is giving up politics for good, never having anything to do with it ever again, or whether she has looked at the current situation, with a junta positioned to retain power through a questionable (?) election process, and a follow up junta/authoritarian regime manoeuvring to assume power, and has decided to stay out of things for the time being? Pheu Thai could be described as doing much the same

She is (in political terms) fairly young, and remains the person (along with Pheu Thai) most likely to win a free election. That shows little sign of changing. 

Edited by JAG
  • Like 2