British rapist who was once arrested over death of Pattaya bar girl to be extradited to the UK

34 minutes ago, Razek said:

Mercenary will never be impronased

Mercenary????

Probably Catering Core, and 5 years is odd. 3, 6, 9, 12 etc is the norm or maybe 2 years Junior Bleeders then 3.

Edited by overherebc

39 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

live in a condo in bangkok, ?? how long has cosy beach Pratumnak, been in BANGKOK , its in JOMTIEN Pattaya,

Cosy Beach was where the bar girl incident took place, I don't see any mention that he lived there.

By all accounts, he was arrested In Bangkok.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

I don't even want to know how many foreign criminals are staying in Bangkok and Pattaya alone. 

Even when we live a perfect life, pay our taxes, help our parents in law and spend all our savings, we're still in the same boat as these criminals.

I was the victim of some foreign "bag snatchers" who got caught on two different locations in a short period of time.

I had a doctor's appointment, waited for my OPD card when an older Thai lady saw me sitting behind her, grabbed her handbag that was on a chair next to her and put it on her lap.

She looked at me as I was a thief and really, I didn't feel well, knowing of the two incidents short before. She somehow made me feel guilty and I can't even explain why. 

Should I have told her that I'm not like them? My god, it's much easier to understand why they're so fed up with us foreigners.

There are just too many of them. 

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

But too many people might think that all white people are doing such things. Thailand is full of white trash, and it's time to remove them all.

I hope you mean White Trash not white people in general ??

Edited by benny1503
Bad spelling

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

This is the sort of person Thailand doesn't want

I don't think he's the type of person anybody wants. 

The guy is trouble and needs help and locking up. 

Good bye and good riddance. Hope he does a long stint in jail in the UK. 

• Like 2