Mueller report shows evidence Trump committed crimes, House Judiciary chairman says

webfact

5 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Do it then. Whatcha waiting for? 

Just the other day your political allies blocked impeachment proceedings, yet here those same people are trying to put Mueller front and center talking about impeachment proceedings. 

Naaa it’s a losing proposition because all the republicans are terrified of him the dems know it and just this week all the Cohen stuff was released so rack up another felony for Donald but Donald gets bonus points he should get 3 times the time for what he directed his underling to do for him and this wendsday we have the muller testimony see you at the voting booth in 2020

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

I personally think that Democrats are a day late and several dollars short on trying to apply some kind of morality to political discourse at this moment considering all the 'obstruction of justice' they've committed in the past and covered for. 

So ill be damned if morality is going to be applied conveniently when their foe is in office, and not within their own ranks as it happens. 

While you're correct in assessing most ALL politicians are crooked as a dog's hind leg, we can't use that as an excuse to give this president a pass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let's imagine for a moment there would be clear evidence that Trump raped someone while he was in office, maybe a black maid.

I never heard of such a claim so this it only theoretical.

He would never admit it.

The Attorney General is his patsy, which makes him above the law.

It would be fake news, a conspiracy by the Dems, etc.

"Look at what they're saying about me, your favorite president!"

Did you really have to ask?

Somewhere in a fever dream it turns out William Barr is on a one-man mission to bring him down good and proper: he's playing the royal-flush sycophant until he hooks his fish good and proper with something the orange guy can't hide or run from.  Checkmate!

And then I woke up.

People are putting their hopes on him getting voted out, but it's foolish to assume he'll actually go, he'll be crying foul, again the poor victim.  (recall in the days leading up to the 2016 election he was already crying about unfairness)

Is the US ready for a military coup?  Not long ago I saw a retired big-brass Pentagon guy on a talk show, said there were people talking about how to handle it if he gets voted out but refuses to concede.  He wouldn't elaborate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

So, conveniently, we start with political foes and use it as political ammunition. 

Right. 

So you would suggest ALL criminals should be ignored. Nope. Next.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Thainesss said:
1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let's make it clear: Do you personally think that people who obstruct justice should be punished? Yes or No?

I personally think that Democrats are a day late and several dollars short on trying to apply some kind of morality to political discourse at this moment considering all the 'obstruction of justice' they've committed in the past and covered for. 

So ill be damned if morality is going to be applied conveniently when their foe is in office, and not within their own ranks as it happens. 

Thank you for evading the questions. That clearly shows you don't care about laws and justice. Case closed.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1