Immigration police in "Nana" area crime sweep on Monday night

webfact

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

i was in a bar in soi 4 a couple of years ago, MAMASAN came round to tell the girls the cops would be round in about an hour, anyone under age hop it now, nice to be on the police pay roll, ha ha.

I thought they were all on the police payroll around there

• Haha 1

Thais really gotta look at themselves more. Yesterday we had a bunch of mahine gunholding special police with a warrant to search our house turn up. They were looking for drugs and guns. What a joke! Im an old man. Havent even seen a drug in 30yrs.. and guns? Well, one things for sure i dam well need them.

We complained about local corruption and this is one of many things that happen as retaliation and there will be much more to come.

This country is out of control!

1 hour ago, unamazedloso said:

Thais really gotta look at themselves more. Yesterday we had a bunch of mahine gunholding special police with a warrant to search our house turn up. They were looking for drugs and guns. What a joke! Im an old man. Havent even seen a drug in 30yrs.. and guns? Well, one things for sure i dam well need them.

We complained about local corruption and this is one of many things that happen as retaliation and there will be much more to come.

This country is out of control!

Sounds like you have been a bad boy

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

I like Nana and have been going there for years. I hope they clean up sois 3 and 5 as they need some immigration police over there. If only they could require showers as a prerequisite to living here all would be good. ????

Yeah. Some of those guys need to be told curry powder aint after shave!

On 9/10/2019 at 8:18 AM, webfact said:

The public can call 1178 to report illegal activity, they said. 

Hello ........ yes ........I would like to report an illegal military coup a few years ago by some bloke called Prayuth.

Yes....he had accomplices. OK...I'll meet you in Thermaes and give you the full list.

• Haha 1