Teenager Thunberg angrily tells U.N. climate summit 'you have stolen my dreams'

webfact

8 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Instead of Beethoven in the background you'd be wiping spittle off the brain in a 150dB rage attack. I can see that happening as the religion proceeds.

Actually this puts her in the anarchist wing of Antifa. The commies don't like religions like Climatism. Fully explains her reaction when Troll-in-Chief waltzed in, natural enemies, evil corporations and businessmen.

"Twas bryllig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe..'

Your post doesn't read any better in Tralfamadorean-let alone English.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

"Twas bryllig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe..'

Your post doesn't read any better in Tralfamadorean-let alone English.

Just a quick question if you don't mind, are you also Antifa member?

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Just a quick question if you don't mind, are you also Antifa member?

Nope-never met an Antifarian-are they related to Pastifarians, perchance?

I'm thinking penne as versus tagliatelli on this one...

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Odysseus123 said:

Nope-never met an Antifarian-are they related to Pastifarians, perchance?

No just garden variety leftie nutcases from assorted factions, but violent ones. I'm trying to figure out how big a portion of the left subscribes to their ideas, that's why I asked.

6 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

I'm thinking penne as versus tagliatelli on this one...

Thanks I was just trying to decide whether to go to Thong Lo for Italian, or Soi 3 for Uzbek.

Italian it is. Havent had pasta in 3 months. Mangiare!

7 minutes ago, Airalee said:

+1000000000.

The king of non PC.  

Do you think he would be safe for a jerkoff like me? It could make me worse. Im already skating on the edge of social media ostracism

5 hours ago, dabhand said:

It is striking, to me, that all the focus concerning global environmental issues seems to be totally focused on this climate change issue.

It was not that long ago that similar angst was being expressed over the global population explosion, whereas now there is limited, if any, mention of this matter. Yet, the numbers continue to increase and the projections, particularly in Africa, are frightening. As noted in this wiki article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth

Why should that be? After all, surely there can be no room for doubt over causes and potential future impact (for both the CC zealots and deniers). Yet, there are no demonstrations, fiery speeches, UN discussions  or commitments by those countries that will be heavily impacted in future decades.

This should be an easier sell, with the clear positive byproduct of being an action that should give climate change proponents a warm glow.

Yet, it rarely gets a mention. It's almost as if some 'important' folk can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Or....

Hmmmm.

I.e

paradoxically the first point you raised about global population explosion is the cause of climate change,the world has too many people in it,until they start tackling the causes of climate change ( if it actually exists ) i.e over population it will continue to get worse.in the past nature has levelled itself,in the nature of plagues etc to sort it self out,it's only man's interference that's caused the current situation.

Edited by kingdong
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

No just garden variety leftie nutcases from assorted factions, but violent ones. I'm trying to figure out how big a portion of the left subscribes to their ideas, that's why I asked.

Splendid.

Oh..i see..the other lot aren't violent..they are little lambs..nu?

The posters here seem mighty scared of a 16 year old..so scared that they rush off to Thailand to squat in the middle of limitless rice paddies shrieking their (creaky) political philosophies to the world.

i guess that if Argentina couldn't take them Thailand was their next best choice.

Pity that no one is listening and they have taken themselves out of the equation,eh?

Edited by Odysseus123

12 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Splendid.

Oh..i see..the other lot aren't violent..they are little lambs..nu?

The posters here seem mighty scared of a 16 year old..so scared that they rush off to Thailand to squat in the middle of limitless rice paddies shrieking their (creaky) political philosophies to the world.

i guess that if Argentina couldn't take them Thailand was their next best choice.

Pity that no one is listening and they have taken themselves out of the equation,eh?

Are you feeling OK ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Are you feeling OK ?

Need to respect a man's religion, Climatism. Imagine how hurt you'd be if you'd find out your new messiah is just driving his/her own agenda instead of yours. Trying to piggyback is just nasty.

There's real irony there though... Gore capitalizes by creating a religion, a hardcore businessman and capitalist, and an anarchist uses that platform to get a rant out. 

Edited by DrTuner
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Need to respect a man's religion, Climatism. Imagine how hurt you'd be if you'd find out your new messiah is just driving his own agenda instead of yours. Trying to piggyback is just nasty.

As far as religion is concerned I am in two minds and have been since I was 32 years of age.Should I plump for..

1.The Great Black Bull of the White Umfolozi River?

or..

2.The Great White Bull of the Black Umfolozi River?

I am sure that you all can see why this would leave me in quite a fix..

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, kingdong said:

paradoxically the first point you raised about global population explosion is the cause of climate change,the world has too many people in it,until they start tackling the causes of climate change ( if it actually exists ) i.e over population it will continue to get worse.in the past nature has levelled itself,in the nature of plagues etc to sort it self out,it's only man's interference that's caused the current situation.

Actually, India and Africa aside the world is at risk of DEpopulating and rapidly. Not just EU and Japan but even China!

It's just the shi+holes. Children are the insurance policies of the poor and ignorant.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

She and each family member and camp follower will be returning by a big, ugly, wasteful, polluting jet plane.

But thanks for your input little girl m'kay.

Sure...and thanks for your input too...

By the way-how did you get to Thailand?

Cross central Asia and thru the Karakorums one suspects.It probably took you three years.Well done!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

Sure...and thanks for your input too...

By the way-how did you get to Thailand?

Cross central Asia and thru the Karakorums one suspects.It probably took you three years.Well done!

Well, not usually but I have traveled the Karakoram.

I accept my footprint in the world. We do fly too much but I'm pretty responsible in this regard. She... yelling, red in the face at people to immediately change their lifestyle.

Total hypocrisy. The boat drama. Just drama. Theatre.

I accept the world is doomed and the human race is too selfish, lazy to change it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

The sum total of the worlds commonsense is greater than that of one teenager. I would recommend that she get a job and earn a living.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I would recommend you do what she says and believe the settled science.

I understand it may be difficult for some to actually know what she is saying. She only asks leaders to do their job, accept what experts in their field tell them and act on it.

If u have an issue with that then you should have sent your expert synopsis on climate change for consideration.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

I'm scared of her, she looks like the kind of woman who would accuse a guy of touching her when they walked by.

Imagine being her bf and trying to dump her? The false accusations would never end, it'd be Mia and Woody all over again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

The sum total of the worlds commonsense is greater than that of one teenager. I would recommend that she get a job and earn a living.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The sum of the worlds top climate scientists is greater than beliefs founded in uneducated bias.

Facts are non negotiable. Try it sometime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I'm scared of her, she looks like the kind of woman who would accuse a guy of touching her when they walked by.

Imagine being her bf and trying to dump her? The false accusations would never end, it'd be Mia and Woody all over again.

I think you need to change fantasies.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

She and each family member and camp follower will be returning by a big, ugly, wasteful, polluting jet plane.

But thanks for your input little girl m'kay.

I fly those planes.  They aren't ugly.  They are beautiful.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

God help us all.

No wonder the Emperor Diocletian retired to grow cabbages and that I am perfectly happy to feed magpies,finches,wattle birds,sparrows,shrikes and lorikeets in my garden.

• Like 1