Pattaya: More bad news as resort blanketed in health threatening smog

webfact

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

What moral conditions will be characteristic of society in the last days of Pattaya?

There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.”

But pay attention to yourselves that your hearts never become weighed down with over eating and heavy drinking.

Heaven and earth and Pattaya will pass away but my words will buy no means pass away. Luke 21.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

If you don’t already have one, buy yourself a palm sized PM 2.5 air monitor.  You’ll know when to take action (stay indoors in air conditioned room, use mask, head for beach areas—away from Pattaya).

Can't go in the water in pattaya, ( little Calcutta) and can't go out side???

paradise! ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Question, Sunny boy, Danny boy, madman, what kind of mask do u use to breathe?

Edited by Ron jeremy

2 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

If you don’t already have one, buy yourself a palm sized PM 2.5 air monitor.  You’ll know when to take action (stay indoors in air conditioned room, use mask, head for beach areas—away from Pattaya).

Well if the air pollution go this way, worse and worse every year, i know already what action to take

i am going to stay away from Thailand. My health is the most important concern.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It never happened before? Last year was the worst in many years for air quality. Are we seeing a trend here? Diesel power plants, crop burning, industry, massive traffic, and one of the few nations in the world actively promoting the sale of new diesel vehicles. 

Is this hapless administration doing anything proactive to battle the horrendous air quality here? Anything at all? Do they care? Their apathy and gross incompetence is a stunning thing to witness. 

As much as you hate Thailand and everything about it, there's not much they can do about the wind. Most of this stuff comes in from Indonesia.

• Like 1