Anutin’s Twitter account deleted just hours after astonishing rant against ‘dirty’ foreigners

webfact

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You give Anutin famous. He will like that. He did not punch anyone face right?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/16/they-yelled-coronavirus-first-british-attack-victim-east-asian-man

The corona make lot of uk-thai problem. 

Not yet but his comments are a dog whistle to every Thai who hates westerners.

How would you feel if the UK health minister had said "Corona virus is being spread by dirty Thais who do not shower"?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

Thai hookers aren't foreigner, and it were those that returned home while infected, and went on spreading spree throughout Thailand

Notice how hard they try to be Korean watch all their movies and tv shows and don't class Koreans as foreigners? until now that they get corona virus now they call Koreans foreign. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HOAX said:

Minister of Health needs to check his Mental Health.

Did you see his Facebook meltdown that caused that account to get deleted too?

People who were challenging him were called all sorts of names, as were their mothers. He was even threatening to fight them.

This clown needs to lose his position immediately.

1 hour ago, drbeach said:

See? That's why Thais are confused by farang because of people like you...as if members of the upper class associate with poor laborers. Again, name one society where this happens. It's not just a Thai thing. I hang out with people of my socio-economic class, like most people around the world do.

Yeah, Farangs in Thailand are classless ????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

" We are all human same............... "

So why do you Thai people tolerate such incompetence and ignorance from the people that are supposed to be Governing your Country, caring for your people and their wellfare.

These people make Thai people and their lovely Country look really bad in the eyes of the whole World

Why do you Thai people tolerate this, and sometimes even condone the appalling behaviour from your Government

I've met several girls in Pattaya who absolutely hate Prayuth and his government but they can do nothing about it.

1 hour ago, MikeyScars said:

News reporters around the globe picking up the story and splashing it all over.

Damage is done BIG TIME!

Only damage done is to fragile egos of some posters here. Rest of the world don’t give a damn and neither does the Thai government. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Isaan Alan said:

Thx for the love but if the Australian, UK, USA, Canadian, Kiwi health minister said the same thing about Thais there would be an outcry from both Thais and the people of the relevant country. So where is the outcry from the Thai people about the Thai Health Minister's comments? The silence is deafening. 

Wifey said many of the (Thai) comments below his tweets were derogatory towards him, they're was apparently no silence at all. 

Edited by MaiDong
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gweiloman said:

Only damage done is to fragile egos of some posters here. Rest of the world don’t give a damn and neither does the Thai government. 

I am surprised SO upset Anutin words. 

Very sensitive people. 

Everyone should listen to Gweiloman.

he win POTY YInn “Smart Foreigner of Today” award.

Congratulations Gweiloman!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I will laugh.

i not sensitive snowflake.

people on TVF say worse thing that that about Yinn. eg Yinn sex worker, yinn hairy ass, etc.

pppfffft Not care. I not know UK health minister. Not important.

Wow. You really managed to turn that into a post all about yourself?

So if the UK minister said "Corona is spread by Thais because they do not shower" and Thai people in the UK got into trouble because of it you would still laugh?

Or would you be on here screaming "Thai people need to be protected from racist UK people. Thai people very clean. Thai people better than anyone. Thai people not spread virus."

I think you would be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, dcnx said:

People who were challenging him were called all sorts of names, as were their mothers. He was even threatening to fight them.

Was it Thais, foreigners or both going against him? I wish I could have witnessed that 

44 minutes ago, dcnx said:

I saw that. He had a lot of support from Thais, but also a lot of Thais who made fun of him. I remember one thai girl in particular "Yes but uncle I don't give face mask to people I touch with my bare hands"...she basically called him an idiot.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

I said coronavirus come from foreigner. It not start in Thailand. Now it in 100 country. 

No.

Coronavirus come from nature.

They think it starts inside bat. ????

In china people catch bat and sell it on market.

But bat was sick, and virus change and jump to human.

Maybe bat fly from Thailand? :whistling:

True. It not started in Thailand, but from nature animal in china and changed to the human.

Now it is in Thailand, spreading.. Everywhere. We are not alone, all country have the same problem.

Thai people outside bring to Thailand and foreigner people from outside bring to Thailand. Both.

This virus not mind nation where people are from.

We are on one planet. Our country name is LOK.

Not blame foreigner, but bad luck from nature.

Minister bad mouth. (pak mai dee) In other country have same people.

Not mind him, I am very shy he give beautiful country with good people bad face.

World (LOK) need to know this country is good, but high people in government not mind.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DannyCarlton said:

In his first public rant against farangs he specifically excluded the Chinese saying that they were good people .

Yeh it's typical of Thai people they refuse to confront the real problem it's all part of distracting you from the truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

In his first public rant against farangs he specifically excluded the Chinese saying that they were good people. Let it not be forgotten that he is Thai Chin himself as are virtually all of the Thai elite.

Ah, that explains everything.

Since the other topic about what Anutin said was shutdown before I had time to comment....I'll comment now.

Does he mean the dirty "farangs" like me that have been here over 25 years, married a Thai, then given her and my extended Thai family--which consists of at least 6 members, a great life that they could never have had without me?

Better he keeps his mouth shut before he gets the facts!

Oh yeah, and I take a shower at least twice a day, so not exactly dirty. 555

1 minute ago, ross163103 said:

Does he mean the dirty "farangs" like me that have been here over 25 years, married a Thai, then given her and my extended Thai family--which consists of at least 6 members, a great life that they could never have had without me?

Do you really believe Anutin and his fellow morons are interested in the fact you helped some poor Thais out of their misery? These people mean nothing to those gangsters.

7 hours ago, MikeN said:

Anutin knows he is untouchable because the General needs the support of his party. In fact some people have mused that Anutin could be the next PM if Prayut ever gets tired of the job.....now that’s a scary thought 

This guy makes Prayuth look like Walt Disney 

54 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

In his first public rant against farangs he specifically excluded the Chinese saying that they were good people. Let it not be forgotten that he is Thai Chin himself as are virtually all of the Thai elite.

He might be Thai of Chinese ancestry but PM Prayut is definitely not.

As I am living in CM, I can vouch what he said about Chiang Mai which is quite true. I saw a lot of Thai starting to wear mask nowadays. I saw a few farang wearing N95 masks but most don't. 

I was going around the pharmacies looking for a mask and seeing the actual situation. Most shops are out of masks, one shop has a long queue waiting outside.

Then I went to another shop, and saw a Chinese tourist who bought a lot of masks just before he left. 

Edited by EricTh