Do you have a gik?

43 minutes ago, sead said:

Seems your life as it is is boring. I you care about your wife then spare her of the humiliation when people start gossiping. Because thats what they do in Thailand. But it will for sure spice up your life when your wife knows about it and i hope you wont get some coffee or tea that will make you fell from a 7 floor hotell..

Read my post #47 carefully, please. I do not have a wife here, I have a girlfriend.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

One of those difficult questions. Imagine you would have said "yes" and she would have said "go for it".

It seems she would have had no problem if you would have a gik.

My own experience and talking with the guys tells me that many, probably most, men like to have some extra entertainment. Some always with the same girl, others with always new girls.

And if a guy sees it as just having sex and not as a second relationship then that shouldn't be a problem - if wives would understand the concept. It's not love, it's sex.

Maybe there are people who really have great sex with the same woman for a decade or more. Personally I find that hard to believe.

I took it to be a test question. She was  quite happy with my adamant denial and reason. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

One night stay in a town 200 Kms from where I live and the wife knew where I had been the night before when I returned the following morning.

Turn your location tracking off on your phone then.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy one said:

I don't have a gik but I do have an ingrown toe nail, that's enough pain for me :sorry:

I've heard surgery can be used to cure both conditions.

yeah, welcome to Thailand... a gick can be many different things... many different types of relationships... lust? not as likely as affection and some companionship... though lust can be a part of it too... and it isn't so much about your shape or size or hairline - that is a Western concern... they like someone who is non-confrontational, fun, pleasant and sure, generous is nice... 

I lived near a small city w/no farang.. you see near anything/everything. I used to get approached very often and frequently by ladies who I did not know - they heard me speak Thai - asked if I was married, yes, then asked if I wanted a mia noy... 

As to your masseuse, quite common, and basically, she will be glad for whatever you want it to be... you not only have aces, but you hold most all the cards.. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Too close to home. Never take a dump in your own backyard.

Never really got the 'don't s**t where you live' axiom... we all do and are often grateful for the quick availability of indoor plumbing... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Happened to me twice.....I lived about 30k out of CM....Was in CM and chatted with a lady - -  about what - I forget, maybe directions or a store; normal area....

Drove the 30k home without a 2nd thought about it....

Yep - when I got home, there was my GF waiting with a pic on her phone with me talking to the lady....

They have eyes, ears, phones, networks everywhere & their antennae is fine tuned and working.....

The Thai jungle telegraph is incredible. Had one track me down clean across Bangkok.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I'd like comments from people who have had a gik based on lust alone, and those for whom it is a commercial arrangement. Call it my insatiable curiosity.

I never had one but I'd like to have had one, even if I had to pay. I was and am certainly lusty enough.

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Think about what might happen if she becomes your gik. And then you have a misunderstanding. She knows your girlfriend and she might use that in a way you don't like.

It's so easy to have sex in Thailand with someone who does not know the wife/gf. Which makes the situation so much easier.

I have a lady friend that didn't like it when I told her I couldn't see her anymore.

Now she wants 10,000 to help pay for a new Tablet or she will come to my condo and talk to my live in gf. 

If you want a sideline girl....don't tell her where you live.

22 hours ago, BobBKK said:

No money, no honey. She sees you as generous and wants to extrapolate that generosity. I have several gik's (or sideliners) and simply pay them for each entertainment. If you like her pay her, if you love your GF stay away. Personally I dont have GF's only sideliners - life's easier that way and I don't want Cheese Pizza every night.

If you pay per transaction I wouldn't call it a gik. 

22 hours ago, BobBKK said:

No money, no honey. She sees you as generous and wants to extrapolate that generosity. I have several gik's (or sideliners) and simply pay them for each entertainment. If you like her pay her, if you love your GF stay away. Personally I dont have GF's only sideliners - life's easier that way and I don't want Cheese Pizza every night.

Think your getting a lot more cheese pizza from all your sideliners .

Imagine it as a cheese dump from thousands of punters .

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am very clear on this too. Religions cause ignorance, suffering and wars, and are a fountain of hypocrisy. I don't have truck with any of them.

Ah, that may be so.

But they contain eternal wisdom.

Which you would do well to heed in the face of temptation.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, nikmar said:

does she kno whwere you live? there s another thread today about a foriegner who got blackmailed for 1.5 mill. Worth thinking about!!

Worth thinking about but I don't know any farangs I'd want to blackmail ????

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The OP is a little bit tired of moralizing hypocrites who don't even have the courtesy to wear a mask to avoid infecting others. 

That was not moralising, just an observation.

That poor over the hill, economically desperate forty-five year old woman clearly has no economic options and in her desperation decided to offer services for cash to a 78 year old guy, who already admitted he's not a looker.

So it's very obvious you're just a walking dollar sign to this mature lady. You are mammon. I did not take any moral position on this whatsoever, whether it was wrong or right. I merely made an observation.

However, in terms of viability you could do worse than look at the experiences of Abraham, the first guy with a gik, and how well that worked out with his first lady.

In the end this is an obvious dilemma, if the gik is better than your current woman then you'll want the gik and will create untold problems with your current woman.  If the gik is worse than your current woman then there's not much point in the first place to even consider her. Either way you don't take the offer if you have any brains.

Edited by Logosone

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I once cheated on my (really beautiful) young Thai wife, with a much older, uglier, fatter Thai woman.

Boy ...... was that older woman keen in bed!

(older = only 20 years younger than me, young = 30 years younger than me)

And blaady grateful I,ll bet...well done sir...the older ladies need some loving also :clap2:

• Like 1