Rape victim, sister under protection as accused family member set free

snoop1130

Rape victim, sister under protection as accused family member set free

By The Nation

800_20e8886a423ea4e.jpg

Authorities in Suphanburi have given shelter to a 12-year-old girl who was allegedly raped by seven relatives after the sister of the victim said the suspects threatened them for exposing the crime.

The sister and her two children are also under the protection of the Social Development and Human Security Ministry.

Mueang Suphan Buri police have arrested five of the suspects, including the victim’s uncle-in-law who lived with her in the same house. However, he was later released on bail.

Two of the accused are adolescent members of the victim’s family. They will be sent to juvenile court for interrogation on Thursday (June 18).

Meanwhile, the mother of a 12-year-old boy who is also a suspect in the sex attack said police must show clear evidence before they make a statement about the case since her family was already being condemned by society.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30389786

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-06-17

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, kingdong said:

Went out with a girl in hua hin who slung her husband out because he was interfering with their 12 year old daughter.

I knew of a woman who slung her husband out because he was interfering with their 12 year old daughter. but was in Australia!

Scum should be hung but no doubt the pc liberal do-gooders will make up excuses about the perpetrators childhood. The world has become too soft, how many of us have done such an evil thing?  or robbed someone?  looted?  probably none of us so let's not support a flaky response to these scum.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

a 12-year-old boy who is also a suspect in the sex attack

I'm sure I was around 14 when I had my first erection (maybe even older). With world wide testosterone going down in the male population, I have my doubts a 12 yr old could have participated. I know my son had no interest at 12. 

18 hours ago, spiekerjozef said:

What a bunch of sick pathetic idiots, castration is the only solution here.

Disgusting !

That ain't good enough they can still Hurt the people. Stop them from Breathing, End off the trouble.

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

I'm sure I was around 14 when I had my first erection (maybe even older). With world wide testosterone going down in the male population, I have my doubts a 12 yr old could have participated. I know my son had no interest at 12. 

Perhaps you were a late starter, many of us were having regular erections at much earlier age, and puberty is starting earlier for both males and females.

Your son may not be telling you what is happening for him biologically

Edited by RJRS1301

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Scum should be hung but no doubt the pc liberal do-gooders will make up excuses about the perpetrators childhood. The world has become too soft, how many of us have done such an evil thing?  or robbed someone?  looted?  probably none of us so let's not support a flaky response to these scum.

What are you on about. Not one post on here defending anything they did, yet you couldnt help yourself.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Why are they one step away from primitive cavemen? Explain

demonstrate that man is somewhat suppose to progress in a linear fashion as time passes...

Not sure where you are going with this but Cave men probably had higher moral standards than these scum so, if anything there has been a regression, in there collective case!! 

Nice to know that everyone on here has condemned the alleged attackers.

What ever happened to due process? I see the term arrested, but don't see the term charged.

One assumes the charges have been laid, but the charge in this specific case may not be sufficient to preclude police bail. Some of the arrested are juveniles, are they not protected under law? Seems everyone knows the 12 year old arrested boy...