Months before election, Trump finds himself at odds with most Americans' views

webfact

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I just wanted to comment on Trump's Rally coming up. There are folks camping out to be in the front row. I believe capacity is 19,000 but many more than that are expected. For such a loser (according to some) he sure can pack them in, like a Rock Star. Not sure I can believe the polls.

19000? I was told a million registered their attendance.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I just wanted to comment on Trump's Rally coming up. There are folks camping out to be in the front row. I believe capacity is 19,000 but many more than that are expected. For such a loser (according to some) he sure can pack them in, like a Rock Star. Not sure I can believe the polls.

Not even your holy grail and revered news outlet? Fox will be disappointed. Your wriggler room is getting smaller. 
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/18/fox-news-poll-trump-biden-329153

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Not even your holy grail and revered news outlet? Fox will be disappointed. Your wriggler room is getting smaller. 
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/18/fox-news-poll-trump-biden-329153

I'm simply reporting what I see on the news, CNN no less. Up to you if you want to take it personal.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, johnpetersen said:

Just like in the last election Hillary was said to be suffering from Parkinson's. Haven't heard much on that score lately.

First I've heard about Parkinson's I know she had some spasms and maybe collapsed once or twice.

She lost, so it's not news anymore.  That's just the way things are.

1 minute ago, johnpetersen said:

However we all should raise a glass to the survival of Donald Trump. Pity it's going to take him 2 hands get that glass to his lips. Barely.

That or the Dems rethink their allegiances and stop fielding candidates that are totally corrupt and only care about the interests of big business.  At least with Trump he's honest about it.  Hillary is like Bush in a pant suit and Biden is like a more handsy Trump with a mental impairment.

The Dems need to stop resting on their laurels and treating the American public like they're stupid and find a decent candidate.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Yikes Wake up: 

Stimulus checks, gas prices lowest they have been in years, record low interest rates, etc. If Micky mouse was the President all of this still happens LOL

wrong answer

On 6/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Will Trump even make it to the election?

He’s not just facing defeat, he’s very likely to take the GOP with him.

The clock is ticking, somebody needs to decide on plan B, perhaps start bringing Trump’s visibly failing health into public discussion and open the door for him to withdraw on health grounds.

Wow, now that you have a deep understanding of health issues without any in person examination , can you give us the details of these types of medical issues? 

This is typical of the irrational emotional outrage that the leftists deal with. Self anointed powers of mind reading and the expertise of medical professionals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Interesting to see you're actually posting rather than swamping members with emojis. Plenty of right wingers name 'lefties' as fascists due to their outstanding comprehension of politics - Lol.  Personally i would not include 'Morch' in the leftie or fascist grouping . 

Outstanding "comprehension" of their ideology, yes. That's where it ends. 

• Haha 2

At least now that Bolton's book is officially in the public domain, it might get Trump thinking that time is running out for him.  Trouble is he's too thick skinned to accept it. 

46 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

trumps rally...stadium not filled, admits told his officials to slow down covid-18 testing and rambled about his shoes. 

maga

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/20/donald-trump-tulsa-rally-crowd-division-greatness?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Sorry 

COVID-19. 

Just spotted my typo. 

49 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

trumps rally...stadium not filled, admits told his officials to slow down covid-18 testing and rambled about his shoes. 

maga

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/20/donald-trump-tulsa-rally-crowd-division-greatness?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Thank you for the update, make sure to keep me posted....

30 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Thank you for the update, make sure to keep me posted....

I’d be more than happy to report back to you on trump's debacles, but could take up a lot of time...

Edited by Bluespunk
punctuation
  • Like 2