U.S. President Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

webfact

7 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

i just watched part of the doctors' briefing.......and something seems strange.  did i misunderstand the timeline?  it appears the doctor said trump was prescribed covid treatment BEFORE the debate.  so he was infected and knew it, undergoing treatment, AND went to the debate and his rally?

listened again to the conley section.  evasive weasel!  he's not on oxygen "now."  wouldn't answer questions about recent testing.  following a question about the 72 hours putting the positive test back to wednesday, he responded about the results of a repeated test.  repeated???

Apparently he was administered oxygen before he went to hospital.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Now I am worried Biden might get it. The debate was supposedly designed with blowers etc to minimize risk, but who knows. Given the amount of cluster-chaos in the US and sheer incompetence for the last seven months, these numbnuts could have had it all in place and then forgot to flip the switch, during the debate. A bunch of lenny's, to use my local slang.

My Bad. ????????????

I swear I read that previous to the debate on how they were setting it up. But the organizers of the debate, those people that put it on,  are NOW, not answering questions about venting, blowers etc, emphasis added. So lets see, one of the first big superspreader events in the US was the Mount Vernon church Choir practice back in my local. Fifty two (out of sixty four) people infected, two dead. That happened back on March 10th. Seven months later, in the biggest most important event going in the United States ...... Sorry but America has de-volved into a backward incompetent clown show run by hicks & lennys. I had to say it.

If Trump was infected at the debate, 90 minutes they were spaced apart but lot of yelling and in the direction of each other on occasion.  Biden will be tested for the next ten days once if not twice a day. Hopefully Trump did get it from Hope, on the plane, after the debate  BUT .. that remains to be seen. 

BTW Cam Newton won't play this weekend, tested positive. Should be fun to watch the Chiefs bury Belichick, you say, Wrong again, the game has been cancelled.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Mr President from all the members here on Thai visa forum.????

Sorry for the typo (dementia seems to have set in for certain member...) Actually it shoud read:

"Best wishes for a speedy RIDDANCE Mr President from all the members here on Thai visa forum.????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Opl said:

All the President's doctors - thank you Obamacare - $750

White House triggers questions and confusion about Trump's coronavirus case  - POLITICO

Conley needs to whip these guys into shape. The first thing I noticed when I looked at the photo was that his minions are not all walking in step with him.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

As a practical matter I don't want Trump to die of this.  His base would imagine him some kind of martyr, the Qidiots would go nuts with conspiracy theories about China and/or Satanic Democrats somehow assassinating him with Covid 19, and eventually Jared or one of his children would run for President, maybe this election if the RNC gets desperate.

Better for him to survive and be voted out of office after making the election all about the pandemic, which is the last thing he and the Republicans want.

If Trump died it would be like the emperor in The Gladiator. Nobody would even remember him a month after. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sucit said:

Well, according to him he should be able to load up on hydroxychloroquine and be fine, right?

According to him, he was already taking it on a regular basis, so maybe his "degree in being the smartest doctor (bigly so) on the planet", is not true?? LOL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

So you are saying that a person with covid should not get good wishes from others, that is sad and pathetic.

Not that criminally insane narcissist, he can’t careless for over 200k deaths in the US alone, I hope the virus does justice since nothing does over there ! Let’s hope he will disappear like magic ????????????????????????????????????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

It’s really as simple As that. Without COVID these people would have lived longer, hence the cause/exasperation of death was due to COVID. 

You may think that "it's as simple as that" but it's not.

How do you know that any of those terminal cancer-sufferers would have lived longer?  When a cancer-sufferer dies as a result of having cancer, the cause of death is cancer regardless of whether they had contracted Covid-19 and for anyone to claim that Covid killed them when it didn't is just daft, or corrupt.   If a terminal cancer patient contracted syphilis before his death would you then be ok with claiming, wrongly, that the cause of death was syphilis?

3 minutes ago, watthong said:

These white labcoats said how proud and honored it was to care for 45. Yeah, pride and honor to care for Trump Vs. complete indifference to the 200K deaths of their fellow countrymen and women and children, many of which occurred due to the duplicity of the one they are so honored to be caring for. It caused me nausea to hear this. Wake up Americans, see how your taxpayer dollars are used against you.

I'm not gonna diss the doctors. They would make the same effort for any President. Any President is extremely important. Doctors are supposed to be apolitical and thats a good thing for them to be. It's not their fault that they are caring for the worst president in American history and an awful human being as well.

That said that's alot of docs!

• Like 2