Thailand begins piloting first month of foreign visitor arrivals

webfact

8 minutes ago, rtco said:

Which one of these 13 smiles has he got ...

1. Yim thang nam taa: The “I’m so happy I’m crying” smile.
  2. Yim thak thaai: The “polite” smile for someone you barely know.
  3. Yim cheun chom: The “I admire you” or “I’m proud of you” smile.
  4. Fuen Yim: The stiff smile, also known as the “I should laugh at the joke even though it’s not funny” smile.
  5. Yim mee lessanai: The smile which masks something wicked, such as bad intent.
  6. Yim yaw: The teasing, or “I told you so” smile.
  7. Yim yae-yae: The “I know things look pretty bad but there’s no point in crying over spilt milk” smile.
  8. Yim sao: The sad smile.
  9. Yim haeng: The dry smile, also known as the “I know I owe you the money, but I don’t have it” smile.
  10. Yim thak thaan: The “I disagree with you” smile, also known as the “You can go ahead and propose it but your idea’s no good” smile.
  11. Yim cheuad-cheuan: The “I am the winner” smile; a smile given to a losing competitor.
  12. Yim soo: The “smiling in the face of an impossible struggle” smile.
  13. Yim mai awk: The “I’m trying to smile, but can’t” smile.

Indeed learned this on culture day when I was in school in LOS getting teaching degree...Ive seen a few of those 13......

Well the horses are out of the gate---let run it up the flagpole and see who salutes or takes the hook

With so many empty massage shops it may be who is coming and going or going and then coming!! ????

They start with 150 Chinese, then how many? Somebody Please tell them there might be a roomer going around that there are still many cases of the virus, and take your pick of which virus is coming from China, as they have many. So are you going to test for only one virus? Covid-19,H1n1, and a few more. Think about this before you unleash these virus dangers to the Thai people and us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sorry, but until I see the sky falling I will not believe another word from these clowns.  It is a regular Barnum and Bailey circus.  With the Thai baht flying high like it is who the heck knows what's gonna happen in this world.

Didnt PT Barnum say that there was a sucker born every minute?....time will tell Teerak TR!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1