Trump says he doesn't think he's contagious, ready to campaign

webfact

I think number 45 never been stable and healty in head. But i think hes meds make him really loose it! And today in Fox interview he cough many times so i don't think hes so healty what they say.

This from CNN:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, meanwhile, questioned Thursday whether the President is in an "altered state" during an interview with Bloomberg TV, alluding to his sudden decision to halt stimulus negotiations. She noted that doctors have said that the steroid medication Trump was taking can affect a patient's judgment.
"When the President did his strange tweet that said, 'We're walking away from the negotiations,' it was, like, 'What?'" Pelosi said during her weekly news conference. "We've all been working very hard to find our common ground."
She's pushing a new bill, which stands little chance of becoming law, to give Congress a role in determining whether the President must be forced out of office because he's incapable of doing his job

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, polpott said:

I listened to the second call he made to Hannity. Coughing and spluttering and had to pause to catch his breath. No symptoms? Another big fat Trump lie. I wouldn't be surprised if he deteriorates further and ends up back in hospital.

I tried to find a link to that other clip but could not find it. Have you got one to post here?

Trump's medical team puzzles me. If they really wanted the best for the president, should they not have kept him in the hospital? I fear that he may have to go on a ventilator before long.

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Tongue in cheek? More like gall bladder in prostate.

I want to see a fair contest. Not Trump coughing and spluttering or Biden having to be attended to, by his private nurse.

Whoever wins will need to be strong and tough. Of US is gonna retain its lofty world position it needs a POTUS that is well, not sick.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Trump's medical team puzzles me. If they really wanted the best for the president, should they not have kept him in the hospital? I fear that he may have to go on a ventilator before long.

I think it's been covered in some articles and commentaries that Presidents tend to exert their position and status when faced with 'annoying' doctors. Given that it's Trump, I have little illusions as to said team not accommodating his wishes, bending the rules, making allowances etc.

The White House got a medical facility on the grounds. I daresay they can manage a ventilator on standby.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lincoln-project-evita-covita-trump-musical-050253447.html

President Donald Trump marked his return to the White House on Monday from hospitalization for the coronavirus with a photo-op at the Truman Balcony ― a scene his critics likened to the iconic moment from the musical “Evita.”

The Lincoln Project ― a group of never-Trump Republicans ― released “Covita,” a parody based on the musical’s showstopper:

• Like 2

If you look at the video I posted in #83, anyone can see that he has breathing issues, at some points even to the extent that he is gasping for air.

Also seen articles where medical experts said he was using his neck muscles to breath.

And that person dares to claim that he feels better than ever in the past 20 years?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Susco said:

If you look at the video I posted in #83, anyone can see that he has breathing issues, at some points even to the extent that he is gasping for air.

Also seen articles where medical experts said he was using his neck muscles to breath.

And that person dares to claim that he feels better than ever in the past 20 years?

Let's see when he comes down from a high after finishing his treatment....