Child with a thai woman??

lovethai123

1 minute ago, micmichd said:

Depends. Here in Pattaya Thais actually don't care about whether your Indian or not. There's an Indian guy in my neighbourhood who is with a Thai lady. And one of my last best friends in Heidelberg Germany (in fact my neighbour, too) was Indian. Being from Assam (East India) looking like a South East Asian, and with Bangkok as her port of embarkment/disembarkment. 

Remember, India is a multicultural country, and many Indians are absolutely open-minded. 

The ones who are college educated and come from big cities. 

17 minutes ago, spoon1967 said:

You're a dodgy one.

So, you hate Thailand but visit regularly.

You're Indian, but you hate the way Thais speak English.

You think you're in  "relationship" with a bar girl.

Immigration have you on their radar.

You want to have a child in Thailand to a bar girl, to prevent immigration asking questions (no matter what you say, this is the reason, I have ead all your comments). You also say, you want a child because all your friends have one! They're not toys, they require a lifetime of financial and moral support and love.

I am having trouble understanding what the hell you're thinking.

may be im thinking in such a way due to covid craziness out there. 

visit only for my gf...

i never said immigration has me on their radar. i dnt work illegally over there and have bank statements showing money being withdrawn in thailand which is  a lot more that an IO's salary. i visited thailand many time after that incident when i was stopped and asked a few questions. never had any issue.  but as per a farang bar owner's advice  i shud flash my 3baht gold chain when i reach the immigration/VOA counter. he said thais know what their gold looks like and they wud think u have money to afford your holidays.. 

i created a topic back then on TV as i was worried 

Edited by lovethai123
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

The ones who are college educated and come from big cities. 

I've been to India and stayed for six months. Not only college educated people are great people.

It's a huge country and I've met plenty of good people who had no chance to study, or go to a good high school. 

I've met people who had almost nothing, but they were happier than the majority on this forum. And being from a big city doesn't make you smarter.

• Confused 1

On 11/5/2020 at 8:43 PM, lovethai123 said:

That is why I never leave this forum. Some are rude but most people try to help and give advice. I don't want to discuss it with the girl unless I am sure of a few things. I am not a thai man and if I have a child I will make sure he/ she has a better life than me. 

since you haven't seen her for quite some time, are you sure she still has Only 1 child ?  usually they have an uncle or a cousin, as well an ex that may visit them as they wish and/or need.... nearby /close by relationships are hard, imagine the far away ones

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rumak said:

this novel is engrossing ............ i can hardly put it down

sex, lies, videocalls,  curry !    business deals,  women's squeels,  training wheels,  curry !

why r  u jealous if someone has enough money without working.. i worked intelligently and built a business when boys of my age were chasing girls and spending money on them to be able to touch the titties.  smart work pays. but now i feel bored at home..

i am still legally employed but dont work there. i get kind of a payment every month which is enough. 

5 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Didn’t know that. Just disgusting and he should actually be shot by firing squad. If you see my posts you will see I am so Anti the China Government. You could say hate!

no he wont be. US just sold themselves to China. China owns the US now .. be ready to learn mandarin .. ????????????????

this guy might be the new cop chief of the US soon

Edited by lovethai123

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

since you haven't seen her for quite some time, are you sure she still has Only 1 child ?  usually they have an uncle or a cousin, as well an ex that may visit them as they wish and/or need.... nearby /close by relationships are hard, imagine the far away ones

her ex is doing some menial job in korea. she doesnt know which one but i suppose its south... 

she hates all her relatives as no one helped her when she was on the roads..

3 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Not a trump fan. But i am republican

i like him thohg it doesnt matter coz im nt american but still,, hey im free to like and dislike leaders.. i like trumpo.. he is tough in china.. i like duterte in philipines.. he was tough on drugs..

Edited by lovethai123

4 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Not a trump fan. But i am republican

It's sad that you can only choose between an old man and an old man.

One is a  pathological liar, the other one has parts of his brains missing.

I vote for Monica Lewinsky. At lest she knew that Cuban cigars are great. 

Edited by teacherclaire
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, teacherclaire said:

One is a paralogical liar, the other one has parts of his brains missing.

the woman was hot when i was a teenager.. now dnt know how she looks ..i wud cum in my underpants thinking what she used to do in the white house.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

may be im thinking in such a way due to covid craziness out there. 

visit only for my gf...

i never said immigration has me on their radar. i dnt work illegally over there and have bank statements showing money being withdrawn in thailand which is  a lot more that an IO's salary. i visited thailand many time after that incident when i was stopped and asked a few questions. never had any issue.  but as per a farang bar owner's advice  i shud flash my 3baht gold chain when i reach the immigration/VOA counter. he said thais know what their gold looks like and they wud think u have money to afford your holidays.. 

i created a topic back then on TV as i was worried 

You're right, you never said Immigration has you on their radar, I said it , as you have mentioned more than once that you were questioned, you WILL be on their radar.

You have more than once also mentioned the salary of the IO's, in a derogatory manner in my view, what has that got to do with anything? you seem to hold yourself in high esteem over them, because you say you have more money than them.  I can picture you now being questioned in that Thai/English voice you hate so much, while wanting to enter a country you don't like. 

If you think flashing a 3 Baht gold chain is the answer to all your problems, then go for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

why r  u jealous if someone has enough money without working.. i worked intelligently and built a business when boys of my age were chasing girls and spending money on them to be able to touch the titties.  smart work pays. but now i feel bored at home..

i am still legally employed but dont work there. i get kind of a payment every month which is enough. 

And now you want to chase girls and spend money on them.

4 minutes ago, spoon1967 said:

You're right, you never said Immigration has you on their radar, I said it , as you have mentioned more than once that you were questioned, you WILL be on their radar.

You have more than once also mentioned the salary of the IO's, in a derogatory manner in my view, what has that got to do with anything? you seem to hold yourself in high esteem over them, because you say you have more money than them.  I can picture you now being questioned in that Thai/English voice you hate so much, while wanting to enter a country you don't like. 

If you think flashing a 3 Baht gold chain is the answer to all your problems, then go for it.

Who knows what this dude is flashing when he sees Monika? 3 baht of gold is impressing. 

I have 4  baht around my ring finger! 

Edited by teacherclaire
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, spoon1967 said:

a farang bar owner suggested so.. but there is a bit of issue.. when i return home the customs officials wud inspect the chain and ask questions like when i purchased it etc..there is a heavy customs duty on gold. 

and i wasnt questioned by IO. it was VOA desk officer... She was jst not happy why i come thailand so much...

but after seeing papers she let me go but instructed me to come with SETV next time. which i did.. but a nice jomtien IO officer said dont worry. she do her job.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

i like him thohg it doesnt matter coz im nt american but still,, hey im free to like and dislike leaders.. i like trumpo.. he is tough in china.. i like duterte in philipines.. he was tough on drugs..

only thing i like about trump is he is tough against china 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

One is a  pathological liar, the other one has parts of his brains missing.

way sad. one is a criminal and the other had a mini stroke and seems to fire on 3 cylinders. 

• Like 1

Why do you want to be be an absentee father eve if 5 days amonth (not guaranteed) not legally the husband? and are you willing to Take a chance that she may end up with another guy who wants to marry her? Or that you mauy not have the legal rights as the father? You are not being honest with something...your motivation or intentions are not clear?

On 11/6/2020 at 1:17 AM, lovethai123 said:

No I am not. 

Not even close. 

I am brown skinned chubby man. Girls in my country prefer a fair skinned muscular man. I have already crossed 30. Its nt easy to find a suitable girl for marriage once u cross 30 in my country.  The ones I find are divorced/separated. My thai girl is a lot better than all these local woman.  

Yet your GF in Thailand is separated from her ex-boyfriend and father of her current child? How is this different to finding a separated or divorced woman in your home country? Personally, I prefer Thai women but that is because I find them more attractive than ones back in my own country, but my reason does not include wanting a child with them because they are more available.

One thing you don't seem to be considering is to marry your Thai GF, take her back to your home country and THEN have a baby with her, raising it as a loving couple in a normal family. Is this not possible for some reason?

If you only want to have a child for the sake of procreating and then effectively dumping that child on a single mother who already has a child to raise, then you are being extremely selfish.

Edited by Dexxter
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1