Trump keeps up false claims of widespread fraud at Georgia rally for U.S. senators

webfact

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

Please, read this carefully.  These petitions are being done by politicians.  Not the most honest people in the world.

Second, AG Barr, hired by Trump, said there is NO significant fraud.  And Chris Krebs, in charge of election security said there was NO fraud.  It was the most secure election in the history of the US.

The charge is being led by Trump, who's got ZIP credibility.  Zip.  But you believe them.  Stunning.

You're just trolling.  Time to stop.

Barr stated three times the qualifier, "yet" in his statements to AP.  The DOJ and FBI investigations have not concluded and are ongoing.  If my memory serves me correctly there's a certain data analyst who had been contacted by the FBI after Barr made his statement to AP.

Dominion took part in producing that CISA statement.  So to take that CISA release on face value would be, in my opinion, foolish as the entity being implicated in the fraud played a role in CISA's assessment.  This is why Trump fired Krebs.  Wouldn't you fire him?

Fox News - Dominion Voting Systems part of DHS CISA Council that disputed election fraud

Now I had asked you to point out specifically what within my post was BS.  You haven't done so by citing any valid arguments.  The two you provided failed in their validity but regardless both are irrelevant as they do not pertain to the scheduled emergency GA legislative session at all.

Edited by onthedarkside
personal comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

This here:

No, it can’t. You’re so delusional and desperate you’re blindly believing the unfounded nonsense that they try to tell you. They could tell you they will have a special session to appoint someone to declare the earth flat and you would post such petition here and ask us where the BS is. You and the rest of your sect need to get a good therapist if you’re not able to look through the BS and lies. 

It's apparent that you have not read the PDF links contained within that Call to Special Session.

Article II of the Constitution, which they cite, grants state legislatures ultimate authority to name electors even after state certification.  Since this is defined in the Constitution it applies to every state in the union.

WHEREAS, Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States does not prescribe any procedural limitations or criteria relating to a state legislature's exercise of its plenary powers under said provision; and

Edited by onthedarkside
personal comment removed
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Assuming the relevancy of Article II to Georgia, the taking back i believe must be done by a Governor veto-proof congressional majority and cannot be done retroactive, ie., replace electors already in place by act of the Georgian government prior to election day. As I recall, the USSC has ruled that once state electors are in place according to qualified party affiliation (prior election day) and existing laws, their political designations cannot be changed. 

Reread Article II.  It's part of the Constitution and each state must adhere to it.  It has, therefore, supreme relevancy.  The Governor has no say in what the state legislature must do.  It is solely within the legislature's power.

As to your last point you may rely on pure common sense for an answer.  The state legislature would not be convening an emergency session to address electors if they did not have the power to choose electors.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Lou Dobbs?  Fox News?  Jim Jordan?  3 of the least credible sources there are.

You probably wouldn't know where to find this information so I'll provide it.  Please notice that Smartmatic, another player in this, has membership as well.

GOVERNMENT FACILITIES SECTOR - ELECTION INFRASTRUCTURE SUBSECTOR: CHARTERS AND MEMBERSHIP

image.png.89d72e28233af7529283bf8ddda9c698.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1