Anutin dismisses rumour of epidemic, backs plan to sue illegal border crossers

snoop1130

Often perplexing that of the two options here for enforcing the law (charges/lawsuit), suing someone seems to roll off the tongue of the PtB so easily.

I guess suing is reverved for threats of applicaiton of the law, and requires no paperwork, so that path is used by the lazy and inept.

Edited by mtls2005

He added that the authorities will take legal action against these women, adding that people returning to the country should follow laws and public health regulations

How many times have we heard the above.  

Do it then and don't keep reminding us and let us know when legal action HAS been taken.

• Like 1

There will always be eopleccrossing the border it is a matter of earning money to buy food or die. Instead of all this pointless nonsense would it not be better to accept money has to be spent to vaccinate entire population and get on with it as a matter of extreme urgency.

I saw a news article a few times saying North Korea was shooting Chinese who crossed their borders without permission for fear of the covid-19 spreading. North Korea and China are good friends and they still shoot each other maybe we can at least capture the border jumpers. We have a army?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Most of these border crossers have not got a pot to p1ss in, so probably a waste of time looking for B20 million in compensation !

I guess he'll take  I O U 's  for  THB 20,000,000.- to be collected in the next 100 years  .....

58 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

Here ya go.

https://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th

It is also in the Thai press daily.

Yes, we all know aout the daily figures.

However you failed to address the bulk of the questions which you quoted from Lacessit

"how many are in quarantine, where are they are distributed, how many of their contacts have been traced. How many of the contacts have been infected.Then people could assess for themselves whether what you say is valid."

The daily figures are OK. for what they are: limited. The hospitalization figures are suspect, and I for one would like to see the testing data, if there is any.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, we all know aout the daily figures.

However you failed to address the bulk of the questions which you quoted from Lacessit

The daily figures are OK. for what they are: limited. The hospitalization figures are suspect, and I for one would like to see the testing data, if there is any.

You have misquoted me. Please remove it. They are not my quotes in the box with my name above them. Laccessit said that, not me. 

And I note you obviously didn’t read the link I generously provided. 

• Confused 3

More smoke about " Sue "  does that even exist in Thailand?  Drunk driver gets a hand slap 500 baht fine?  Government official pulls gun out threatens other drivers?  the list goes on and on!  And this story you want to do what! Sue?  You be lucky to get a chicken.????

More grand standing each morning by this guy and others, it does give you a good laugh with your morning coffee.????

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 1