PM urges Thai people not to panic in wake of new wave of COVID-19 infections

webfact

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

If your beloved, and totally useless military had not "lowered their guard" at the porous borders, there would be no need for any panic at all. 

God forbid the check the migrants on boats coming right practically into Bankok

29 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You do not want people to panic, or be concerned? Why don't you do your job? As former head of the army, surely you understand the importance of putting the hundreds of thousands of soldiers to work, securing the borders? What on earth have they been doing the past 10 months or so, and how on earth are you justifying the billions being spent of your hapless army, when they cannot even accomplish something as simple as keeping the nation safe from ravages across the borders?

What you should be doing right now, is submitting your resignation, bowing to the nation in disgrace, and offering a sincere apology, a tacit admission of your own incompetence, and leaving stage right. 

Shoot to kill orders they are coming thru with Virus and Yabba and Ice anyways

7 hours ago, lkv said:

Who is we, because the only place you will be getting it (and quicker than Thais), will be in your home country.

Rest assured that you will not qualify for a vaccine in Thailand unless you hold PR (maybe), or citizenship.

i dont want the vaccine mate.

if you want it, go ahead.

it wont be coming anywhere near me.

and if i did want it, i would go to my own country to get it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

If you stop praising Thailand and have had your eye on that lazy army. They should be camped out along the river crossings with a shoot policy. Furthermore any Thais employing these immigrants 10 years mandatory jail sentence. But you did nothing but praise the lazy people.

• Like 2

You were to busy praising Thailand..Your lazy army should have had the river crossings secured 24-7 with a shoot policy. No swine to cross. Furthermore why do you have mandatory service when they do nothing. You are a responsible. Anutin is useless you know that. But his part of the 1% club. A billionaire politician. How funny working on salary not. Thirdly Apirat no comment. To busy talking <deleted>.

Edited by tomauasia
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Thailand don't have the money for vaccine, haven't you heard? they plan to go to the moon now... that said, the fact that they have allowed hundreds if not thousands of Burmese workers comes in and out the country unchecked while everyone else is quarantined, heads should roll for that...

The circus ringleaders aren't wearing masks? ????

8 hours ago, lkv said:

Who is we, because the only place you will be getting it (and quicker than Thais), will be in your home country.

Rest assured that you will not qualify for a vaccine in Thailand unless you hold PR (maybe), or citizenship.

...or money. As farangs, we’re prepared for that kind of treatment so don’t worry too much.

• Like 1

who ask for army job? ..did you go seeing what they do?

do you wake up at night to go in the forest checking if soldiers are there...and some volunteers to stop birmese..

so many people on forums speaking about things that they are so far away....and judge !!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You do not want people to panic, or be concerned? Why don't you do your job? As former head of the army, surely you understand the importance of putting the hundreds of thousands of soldiers to work, securing the borders? What on earth have they been doing the past 10 months or so, and how on earth are you justifying the billions being spent of your hapless army, when they cannot even accomplish something as simple as keeping the nation safe from ravages across the borders?

What you should be doing right now, is submitting your resignation, bowing to the nation in disgrace, and offering a sincere apology, a tacit admission of your own incompetence, and leaving stage right. 

you speak about a subject u dont know: I'm leaving close to a military base and 15 km from the birmese border : they guard the border for many km with many soldiers day and night but do you km how many km is this border? they even employ volunteers at night to help them because most of the illegal pass during the nignt . So , stop to criticize the governement of Thailand if you dont know anything about one subject .

• Sad 4

8 hours ago, lkv said:

More rubbish...I can assure you I won't be allowed into a classroom if I'm not vaccinated. Teachers will have priority over most other farangs here. Besides, I have government health cover, so should get it cheaper!! 555

58 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

i dont want the vaccine mate.

if you want it, go ahead.

it wont be coming anywhere near me.

and if i did want it, i would go to my own country to get it.

lol, you know it may be compulsory for a visa extension and/or work permit right? Better off in your own country I think. The US of A right? lol

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, lkv said:

Or of course, very deep pockets

5 hours ago, BestB said:

Its ironic to have PM asking people not to panic, while he cancels the countdown celebrations and brings in lockdown with a curfew.

Who is the one panicking?

He said 'wear mask at all times' while he's not wearing a mask when the photo was taken.

If they start mass testing as we do in Europe, all hell will break loose. More people will die from lockdown and mass non-employment than from the "deadly" virus. If it wasn't for the media and internet, we would just think it was an especially bad flu. Oh how i miss the days before the Internet...and I mean it! Everything is just too accessable now, more bad info then good. The Internet is being used to create mass hysteria. But maybe a little too late to shut it down... ????

Edited by TommyL727
  • Like 1