Negligent Officials Targeted for Illegal Immigration

snoop1130

It's so easy to blame the 'illegal migrants' when they haven't found the root source of the virus in Samut. 

There's a chance that it is from one of the quarantined people who were let loose.

Those who were infected in quarantine could still be shedding their virus after their 'recovery' as evidenced in other countries.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam said the NSC was taking legal action discuss action against leniency among border officials who turned a blind eye on illegal immigration

hahaha, so thais are just now finding out about thais ? or is this just more hand-waving ?

• Like 1

*Still can't phantom this. No social security payments like Australia, need so many people to come here illegally to do unskilled work.

Guess the local so wealthy they can't lower themselves to do the work.

I can't get a garden here in my area, need to look across border. Lol

????????????????????????

Think I have another beer, go to bed and get up in morning and mow the lawn.

????????????????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, EricTh said:

It's so easy to blame the 'illegal migrants' when they haven't found the root source of the virus in Samut. 

There's a chance that it is from one of the quarantined people who were let loose.

Those who were infected in quarantine could still be shedding their virus after their 'recovery' as evidenced in other countries.

13 hours ago, EricTh said:

Personally they are using the illegals as an scapegoat it really is the Chinese they let in without any requirements. I look at the chart countries how they handle the virus noticed China isn't even there because you aren't going to get any information.  Thailand has an habit of pointing fingers!????  Funny the outbreak came from shrimp market?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Guess the local so wealthy they can't lower themselves to do the work.

That's not really true. The fact is that illegal/legal immigrants cost half as much as the local Thai workers. How else can rich developers build so many unsold condos?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Muhendis said:

That's not really true. The fact is that illegal/legal immigrants cost half as much as the local Thai workers. How else can rich developers build so many unsold condos?

Condos, don't forget all the dodgy money floating around looking for a clean-up. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Surelynot said:

"Letting them in"...seriously? Is that what you think...they let them in......

Absolutely yes, the fishing industry was crying out for labour after many migrants left for home earlier in the year. They needed low paid workers to take up positions in the hundreds of factories in Samut Sakhon.

But with migrant labour not able to meet quarantine costs what do you think happened...

yes they were let back in on the quiet, and now you see the result of their greed.

4 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Personally they are using the illegals as an scapegoat it really is the Chinese they let in without any requirements. I look at the chart countries how they handle the virus noticed China isn't even there because you aren't going to get any information.  Thailand has an habit of pointing fingers!????  Funny the outbreak came from shrimp market?

Where 4,000+ migrant Myanmar labourers work, and no Chinese to be found?

Funny that.

18 hours ago, YetAnother said:

hahaha, so thais are just now finding out about thais ? or is this just more hand-waving ?

Nice to see them squirm when bitten by themselves.

Corruption will always sink a government eventually.

More ammunition for the students to throw at the chimps in charge.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Absolutely yes, the fishing industry was crying out for labour after many migrants left for home earlier in the year. They needed low paid workers to take up positions in the hundreds of factories in Samut Sakhon.

But with migrant labour not able to meet quarantine costs what do you think happened...

yes they were let back in on the quiet, and now you see the result of their greed.

Ha...agree...but let them.......I bet they had to pay tea money to get back in was my point......55

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Where 4,000+ migrant Myanmar labourers work, and no Chinese to be found?

Funny that.

Oh I forgot the Chinese coming in now wouldn't be caught dead in a fish market, the one's now given special treatment are all high rollers big spenders here to save the economy.

Edited by thailand49