Thai visa forum. Habit forming?

Nout

20 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

I'm on here a lot at the moment during quarantine, but I do wonder about some of the people who are on here all the time. Seems like that's what they do all day. Pretty sad really. 

Your a <deleted> pot, every time I go to the bar I see you there!????

25 minutes ago, Crossy said:

It would appear that the subliminal messages we are sending are working ok :whistling:

All members must prepare for instructions ...

I will not stop admiring or lusting after lissome Thai women. I cannot be programmed otherwise.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Before making comments like... Pretty sad really.... You should first think, why are some people on here a lot.

Take me for instance, stuck at home all day, unable to get out without help, spend as much as 16 hours a day on my bed.

Yes, pretty sad really.

Obviously that's different. Not too many in that situation though probably. So for those that aren't, yeah, it's pretty sad. 

1 minute ago, bermondburi said:

ASQ consists of internet, TV, eating, exercise, talking with family and friends, sleeping. 

Normally, I'm in the Gulf working. 

I personally dont really like working , if I had the choice (which I do)  between going to work or spending the day not working, I choose the latter .

When are you due to return back to work ?

8 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Now there’s an offer I’m finding hard to refuse !!

Shall I bring KY ?

Just got a telegram from my girlfriend , shes just arrived in Thailand and wants to spend two weeks in my house under quarantine , she arrives in five minutes , so, gives a shout next year

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just got a telegram from my girlfriend , shes just arrived in Thailand and wants to spend two weeks in my house under quarantine , she arrives in five minutes , so, gives a shout next year

So you'd be boning up on your receptions skills then.

• Haha 1