Best car for under 4,000,000

pedro01

Went on a look around today as we need to replace the wife's car. She had her sights set on an X4 but as usual we got showroom-itis.

What I noticed was that 4 million seems to be a target price here. So from BMW  that will get you a

- M340i - 3 liter, 387hp, 0-100 in 4.4 seconds

- 430 Coupe M

- x4

- z4 convertible

Audi is doing the same with a number of cars too. Standout was the TT but it was pretty plasticky inside.

Range Rover Evoque - what a beauty but seems like lot of car for shopping runs. Interior very high quality. Still on the list.

Lexus - pretty crazy imo, prices insane but some targeting THB4m. Pretty plastic too.

After 4m, prices ratchet up pretty quickly. Not sure why 4m us a 'sweet spot here but seems like you can get some sweet rides.

Any I missed?

Edited by pedro01
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Mercedes GLC43 or CLS53 are also some very fine wheels.

I have the AMG C43 Coupe myself, so looking for something different.

Noice cars though.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Mercedes GLC43 or CLS53 are also some very fine wheels.

Nah not the same thing I have always like Porsche 911's.

4 mill is not enough for me I would like a Ferrari V8 for running to 7-11 and my pub restaurants and a Bentley for popping up to CM and other trips would suit me fine.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Not sure whether this is available for 4 mil.

A proper choice for driving in Thailand.

640px-Transportpanzer_Fuchs_(TPz_Fuchs)_

As its German, I would be surprised if after VdL mismanagement of the MoD and the German unwillingness to contribute fairly to their defence if all the parts were in the chassis.  Probably no gear box, and only one seat.

16 hours ago, Excel said:

Out to impress the friends are we. Well for 4 million there is no better way than buying 7 Toyota Yaris's.,  one for every day of the week. Not many can match that sort of status. ????

or a house? 

• Like 1