Thai health minister insists mass vaccination proceed as scheduled on June 7

webfact

1 hour ago, billsmart said:

I've made an appointment via Mor Prom at my local public hospital for a vaccine shot on June 7th, and I'm definitely going to show up for it.

Hi Bill i have also an appointment on Mor prom last night i got a message from them to say mor prom is scrapped those words( scrapped) . best you check it out mine was for the 10th june at 13.00 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billsmart said:

I've made an appointment via Mor Prom at my local public hospital for a vaccine shot on June 7th, and I'm definitely going to show up for it.

Me to for the 9th at a private hospital lets keep fingers crossed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trainman34014 said:

We were offered 7th June but Mrs chose 15 th instead as she said it will be chaos/mayhem on 7th and i don't doubt her wisdom for one second !

Chose 14th for the same reason, let them have a go at getting organized for a few days first, we live in hope. I expect forms will need to be filled out making the process far longer than it should.

Guest Harm Hendrik Reitsma
3 hours ago, billsmart said:

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Let's hope it has the desired affect. We are all tired of this and would like nothing more that for this to by a success. 

You can Better Trust your immunesystem.

You survived the flu OR other disease yes?? I suggest you not take this experimental vaccin, drink tonic with Quinine and take vit Dyou may be safe.

He also just stated that their are ample supplies of many different brands of vaccines - which fly right in the face of the current documented shortages that hospitals in Thailand are experiencing.

This guy is a filthy rich bloke who bought himself a ministerial position.  Personally?  I don't trust a single word that dribbles out of his mouth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1