Fears that relaxing ganja laws will result in crime explosion - but US data suggests otherwise

webfact

1 hour ago, Airalee said:

Legalize bud and it will be worth a lot more than that...many multiples more.  The money for social programs from allowing tourists to partake in a few bong hits while enjoying the sunset will far outweigh what they’ll ever get from throwing a few shade leaves into a bowl of soup.

Billions and Billions to be made....I hope they wake up smell the vapors!!!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Ganja is very dangerous for recovered alcoholics like me. 

In what way?  As a recovering alcoholic (no one is ever recovered; once an alcoholic, always a alcoholic), I can easily substitute any drug to fill my perceived need. 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Jimbone said:

In what way?  As a recovering alcoholic (no one is ever recovered; once an alcoholic, always a alcoholic), I can easily substitute any drug to fill my perceived need. 

As it says in the forward of the AA bible, "We, of Alcoholics Anonymous, are more than one hundred men and women who have recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body.

AllI have known to take other drugs, eventually pick up a drink. 

Edited by Neeranam

Just now, robblok said:

Yea but unfortunately it would also kill your diet. Believe me nothing worse then the munchies if your on a diet ????

You also might get extremely violent assaulting mars bars and pizza's without any remorse. 

I dont smoke weed mate.

i just think The plant looks cool AF.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WineOh said:

I dont smoke weed mate.

i just think The plant looks cool AF.

I vaped it and like it far more as alcohol. But the muchies are really no fun. If it were not for the muchies it would have been perfect.

28 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

False assumption

Possibly

Momentarily

was there to reply your stupid assumption in the first place that said weed made people stupid and lazy, that is not true.

Edited by thaichina

1 minute ago, robblok said:

I vaped it and like it far more as alcohol. But the muchies are really no fun. If it were not for the muchies it would have been perfect.

You can smoke my buds when the flowers bloom and its all legal. Will send you in a brown envelope ????

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yea but unfortunately it would also kill your diet. Believe me nothing worse then the munchies if your on a diet ????

You also might get extremely violent assaulting mars bars and pizza's without any remorse. 

All you have to do to cure the munchies Is just keep smokin it

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kiteman9 said:

All you have to do to cure the munchies Is just keep smokin it

I never smoked it, can't smoke just vaped it.

Anyway munchies always came sometimes stronger then other times. Anyway being in Thailand i just let it be. Too risky as it stays in the blood quite long.

If they ever legalize it i might touch it again. 

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Like the failed state of California, Colorado is a blue state. That is all you need to know as to why crime is up. 

As I found to my cost. I journeyed a long way up to the Grand Canyon and when I got there it was shut!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thaichina said:

was there to reply your stupid assumption in the first place that said weed made people stupid and lazy, that is not true.

It's absolutely true.

Chronic marijuana smokers are losers. Their brain is fogged and they have zero ambition.

I recall a PSA many years back. Some 30 something getting high in a dimly lit, messy room. Makes some comment about ...naw, tomorrow. Then you hear a mother's voice calling him to dinner. The camera pans back....he's living in the basement. Exactly.

Sorry if the truth stings a bit.

Easy to have made $$$ selling weed over past decades. No genius their it was ILLEGAL.

• Confused 1